• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bad true things about you (shake your self-pity away, THEN write plz)

wolfy

awsm
- i can rarely make up my mind about important issues.
- i expect to be completely accepted as i am and don't feel like i should have to change.
- it's hard for me to value things just because it's important to someone else i care about.
- i talk myself out of things i want
- i trust my instinct too much when it comes to people.
- i can be totally lazy.

Me too. I could have written that list.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I withdraw from every one, even my closest friends. I know it hurts them.
- I'm very hard on myself. I'm hard on others.
- I'm one of life's drifters.
- I feed far too much of my energy into my career, and I'm burning up my child bearing years doing so.
- I get a perverse pleasure from being misunderstood by most people. I've been called on it.
- I'm incredibly lazy in my social life.
- Secretly, I like would give up my career and rational persona to become a new age hippy sort. They look so free.
- I wear too much black
- Apparently I'm too sensitive, only I don't think so, I think everyone else are insensitive boors.
- I spend too much time escaping real life, via my fantasy worlds.
- People are intimidated by me intellectually IRL (not here). I play on it sometimes, because I'm scared people will figure I'm not that smart.
- I hide from life.
-I'm moody, and broody.
- I have a nasty temper.
- I desperately want to be loved, but when I get it, I don't think I deserve it so I do everything I can to make my self unlovable, including moving countries to get away.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I...

-am an on the fence introvert that can't seem to get along greatly with people and can't analyze myself too much mainly out of fear.
-don't take other's feelings into consideration before I react to them.
-can't finish something I start, when I understand it I ditch it for something else.
-not that way with people.
-input sarcasm where it shouldn't be most of the time.
-:coffee:get stomach "issues" when I get nervous.:shock:

That last one fit?:huh:

maliafee

Like Wolfy, I can relate to much of what erinavery wrote.
This:
- i can rarely make up my mind about important issues.
- i expect to be completely accepted as i am and don't feel like i should have to change.
- it's hard for me to value things just because it's important to someone else i care about.

and this:
- i can be totally lazy.

But I'd also like to add that...

-I have trouble finishing things I start, even when it's things I'm really interested in (and especially if it's something I'm 'supposed' to do).
-I hate being criticized to the point of feeling intensely angry and hurt at the time of the criticism. To me it is a grave humiliation and I can barely stop myself from crying whilst I am being criticized.
-I despise being told what to do but would rather say yes and then do whatever I want later than stand up for myself at the time - so I'm a coward.
-I lose my temper with my mom at times in a way I almost never would with anyone else, even though I know how sensitive she is.
-Even though I get very lonely, I make little to no effort to meet new friends because it scares me and makes me horribly uncomfortable to think about socializing at times.
-When I'm comfortable with people, I can put my foot in my mouth, not thinking before I speak.
-I tend to cut and run when unhappy.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
  • I have a hard time getting past the acquaintance stage with people. I only have a handful of close friends.
  • I have very little confidence
  • I have a hard time relating to people different than myself
  • I can be very insensitive to people's bad moods if I consider the reason stupid
  • I sometimes make premature judgments on other
  • I'm prone to self-pity (*cut cut*)
  • I'm not very assertive or punctual
  • I can be too accommodating to others and not notice my own needs

I also do birthday parties.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
-I'm ruthless with myself
-I'm horribly idle and waste my potential
-I'm completely disorganized and fail to accomplish my goals
-I value truth too much (at the expense of all else)

+2

-Sometimes, I think I'm too weird/quirky to be loved, accepted or understood, at others I wonder why everybody doesn't want to be with me.

-I'm a hopeless romantic and such a sucker for love it's nauseating, ultimately I'm always chasing this "holy grail" of relationships few can live up to (mostly a lack of self understanding/awareness) yet I find myself utterly unwilling to settle. This gives way to

-My biggest fear is being alone, living in the woods, off the land and being totally alright with it.

-I'm way too intelligent to live the complacent life I do yet even armed with this information I do nothing.

-I have very expensive tastes, I know those thing offer me no happiness but sometimes I want to live that meaningless, blissfully blind life of stimulation over one of meaning, self understanding and always trying to learn and grow.

-I feel tired, not in a way sleep would fix. I have no clue how to give up, I have no clue how to make the change I want happen and I have no clue what that means or says.

-I think my father was a better dad to me than I am to my kids.

-In spite of having a strong feeling of self worth and confidence, gifts, compliments and people doing anything nice for me causes me great discomfort.

-I only feel alone when I'm around people.

LucrativeSid

Laziness:

- I settle for nothing instead of working to get what I want.
- Nothing ever seems worth the effort.
- I procrastinate, do the bare minimum, and I'm never prepared.
- I live for the moment, dream for the future, but never work towards any goals or dreams.
- I'm a slob.

Anger:
- I get pissed off too easily.
- I break things.
- Existence pisses me off and sometimes feels like my biggest enemy.

Health:

- I do not exercise or eat healthy.

Mind:

- Things always have to make sense.
- Things have to be meaningful.
- Too much thinking and analyzing.
- Have to be strong, nothing can trick me or take advantage of me.
- Unlimited potential.
- Absolutely cannot be little, pointless, or insignificant. Can't be average, unaware, or stupid.

General:

- Have a hard time just making up a purpose and then pretending like it's good enough.

These things are only bad, though, if you believe in the concept of bad.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too. I could have written that list.

funny..i deleted it...because i was like who advertises their faults! haha

but yeah.... :smile:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
funny..i deleted it...because i was like who advertises their faults!

I guess those who are comfortable with them, aren't defined by them and understand we all have them. At least that answers why I did.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
One of my bad things is that I don't know a lot of the bad things or the good things, because I view me from a totally different angle than everyone else. I prefer to analyze others, anyway...

another is that i won't let anyone know me

heart

heart on fire
The two worst faults in myself that cause me the most pain:

1. It's very hard for me to adequately extrovert out what I feel and think inside, especially verbal.

2. It's very hard for me to stay in the moment, it always has been. I go through my life with my body doing all the things I need to do to surivive but my mind a million miles away, even when I most want to be in the moment. It's like my life in the external world is a movie viewed through cotton gauze.

3. I've never felt I had enough physical energy to meet the demands of life and I hate myself over it many times.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
The two worst faults in myself that cause me the most pain:

1. It's very hard for me to adequately extrovert out what I feel and think inside, especially verbal.

2. It's very hard for me to stay in the moment, it always has been. I go through my life with my body doing all the things I need to do to surivive but my mind a million miles away, even when I most want to be in the moment. It's like my life in the external world is a movie viewed through cotton gauze.

3. I've never felt I had enough physical energy to meet the demands of life and I hate myself over it many times.

1 and 2 are me to a tee. I don't feel like I actively participate in life most of the time. It can be quite a burden when you can't control it. When ever I try to connect with people I cant seem to get the right words to come out. I can criticize and tell general details of information to people with out delay, but when I try to make a bond it doesn't work out the way I planned.:(

G

Glycerine

I...
Overanalyze things (constant Ni-Ti loop)
See myself in the most negative light like being ugly and dumb (people are usually surprised by this... so no idea)
talk incessantly sometimes
am extremely conflict-avoiding
ALWAYS SELL MYSELF SHORT

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
I...
Overanalyze things (constant Ni-Ti loop)
See myself in the most negative light like being ugly and dumb (people are usually surprised by this... so no idea)
talk incessantly sometimes
am extremely conflict-avoiding
ALWAYS SELL MYSELF SHORT

+1

I have a hard time being present in the moment, too. I liken it to living in a sort of fog. I really like they way Heart put it, "my life in the external world is a movie viewed through cotton gauze" I think that's far more articulate than the way I put it.
I have a strong tendency to think everyone hates me, usually in the form of picking up on their moods and creating a story to fill in the blanks where I lack the data to know why they may be unhappy. It'd be much easier just to ask, but I'd hate to intrude.
Oh yeah, there's one... I lose a lot of people trying not to intrude. I tend to assume people must not want to talk to me if they aren't initiating regular contact. This has been particularly confusing in romantic relationships.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
more ..

-I'm trying hard to make myself financially successfull, and I'm jealous of people who seem to have it easy and still live a balanced life
-sometimes I feel ashamed, empty and rotten for focusing my efforts so narrowly.. I try to make money first, gain acceptable income, THEN focus on friends, environment, humane issues, beauty, etc.. but I'm afraid it will just leave me empty inside, and I'm empty to begin with for even considering such a thing
-I've worked to remove my need for intelligence, interesting stimulus and satisfaction to enable myself to continue in an unsatisfying job, and I'm afraid I'll stay this way. Other than that, I beat myself for not being able to summon intelligence and creativity out of myself outside workplace settings when I want.
-I work to improve my future by getting more money, then investing it wisely, but my dull work and much studying makes me use too much money on alcohol, and I blame myself for it
-I alternate between giving something little out of my money and panicing about the financial loss of it.
-I alienate some people, even my girlfriend, for not allowing them to "waste my time", or being "inefficient", tho I've got better with this. As a consequence I think I'm an ass, even though I feel for her, and I'm not unfeeling, I feel much more for my own efficiency. I think people should adapt to my standards of efficiency, as they are fair, and I'm not responsible for the stress it causes. The life causes stress, I'm just not avoiding it. Then I know I'm still being terrible human being and feel failed.
-All this bothers me, because I value all the other stuff more, other than money.. and I have to go against my values because of necessity, and I'm still improving my situation only slowly. Someone else would surely be more inventful and work smarter.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Get incredibly angry when people don't see my point of view.
No-one could ever rip me to shreds like myself.
Hurt me and i will be so cruel back with my choice of words.
I do not take my own advice .. but others love it
Find it difficult to put things into perspective, Oh the pain.
Wonders if others see me as a fraud.
I over analyze everything .. its a jab or a poke at my character.
Wish i could sleep and turn off my brain at bed time .. i think 24/7 and i am not joking there ..

I thought i would feel better writing this .. ahhh just some other things to work on .. Lovely .. lol

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
So many negatives I identify with ENTJ, ENTP and INTJ.. others, understand and .. feel, if not identify. INTP, ISFP, INFJ, to mention some.

It's deeper and more profound to read these kinds of answers than it has been to read people's theories on someone's strengths.

Sometimes there's blaming about the time and how bad it really is for someone.

Then, like here, someone tells directly what they're bad at, or how it's bad for them.

Now that's an entirely different situation. There's opportunity for sympathy, understanding.

That's what I've done. Read your expressions with care, feeling and thought.

Thank you.

I hope this has been equally enlightening for you.

Lett

- Constantly being deceptive with most people I know/meet in order to go along to get along, and knowing that this creeps into my self-perception (living a lie, in essence).
- Dismissiveness and inability to return the comfort and effective support that loved ones consistently and reliably show me.
- Destroying relationships of all kinds through lack of meaningful communication
- Failing to do anything about the gaping disconnect between my self-image and the way I behave in the world.
-Unforgiving of others' faults when mine are plenty.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*I feel as if I'm never fully present

*I feel that others ascribe way too many good motives to me even while striving desperately to embody such good motives

*There are near constant storms rolling though, some quiet and raining, some hailing and striking, and I feel really deficient because I can't control them

*I'm easy to shame

*It can be easy to wear out my patience when I'm already in "guillotine" mode

Frank

-Can be envious of others success.
-more insecure then I let on
-often an extremist in likes and dislikes, choices, behaviours
-have a harder time than I would like organizing all of the details in things I undertake
-too serious
-sometimes have a need to be superior to others (try hard to keep this in check)
-neglectful of the feelings of my loved ones
-not as intelligent as I want to be
-am capable of losing my temper