• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type a Political Analyst

maliafee

Type this guy, if you feel like it. I want to see if other people think he's what I think...

He is Lawrence O'Donnell, an MSNBC political analyst.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD_e4yTQpg8&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He is one that I'm not as familiar with as others, but from quick recolection (mostly on election night coverage), my gut feeling is ENTJ.

In general, most political analysts and comentators come across as ENxJ to me, but because of the direct nature of the job, I think INxJs may come across as ENxJs since we are only seeing one aspect of them, but I don't think its quite as likely for INTPs to come across as ENTPs in the role of political analyst, but the only one I can think of that might be an INTP is Alan Colmes.

Can anyone think of clear examples of INxx political analysts, or for that matter ISxx poltical analysts? The only additional ones that come to mind (and may or may not be spelled correctly) as seeming more introverted are Howard Fineman (IxxJ) and Jonathan Alter (IxTx).