• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Disorders and P-Types

heart

heart on fire
Personality Disorders and P-Types

Since the issue of possible personality disorders existing here is so hot right now, I decided to post this for our discussion. So we can all get good and paranoid about having a personality disorder. :rolleyes2: :devil:

Have fun! :party2:

heart

heart on fire
I think I am INFP pretty much, but I am also 5w6 so this chart does not match with that.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Antisocial would be the disorder I'm the closest to.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I match up with everything except for the Zodiac correlation. But I never liked PTypes's Zodiac correlations.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I didn't agree with about 30% of that disorder applying to me, unless I am in de nile. :shock:

Reading that was depressing. :cry: (70% was me)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Basically, the personality disorders here are being viewed as extremes of the Oldham types.

As in my sig, my top three Oldham types (very close in score) are:
- Idiosyncratic ... Schizotypal
- Sensitive ... Avoidant
- Solitary ... Schizoid

The only one that I seriously ever came close to (yet somehow remaining functional... just barely) was the Avoidant disorder.

heart

heart on fire
I didn't agree with about 30% of that disorder applying to me, unless I am in de nile. :shock:

Reading that was depressing. :cry: (70% was me)

I know, I start reading those and start thinking that I have signs of all of the personality disorders. :D I think that is very INFP, always looking for signs of internal defects that need rooting out.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That page is utter bullshit and didn't pin anything on me.

:happy:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, I always miss the latest hot topics, but "Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder" sounds fine, I'll take it :D

wolfy

awsm
It said Exuberant ISFP 7w6 Cyclothymic Gemini.
I'll take Leisurely ISFP 9w8 Cyclothymic Taurus/Aries.

P

Phantonym

So we can all get good and paranoid about having a personality disorder. :rolleyes2: :devil:

Haha. Thanks for boosting my hypochondriac tendencies. I think I might have all of those disorders at least to some degree under the right circumstances.

The astrological type is off but the rest is quite correct.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The starsign wasnt even so far off, I am Libra Ascending and mainly fit into the Libra profile, the Leo is most often only used to prevent other opinions from emerging :D

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dramatic and histrionic? HAHAHAHA no.

I match more with the INFJ row, except for the zodiac.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
yeah, i'm also a bit confused by this one

i was convinced that i was an E4 type INFP, but Histrionic seems like the one i am least likely to have of all the disorders. I am 99% sure that i actually have avoidant personality disorder (haven't talked to anybody about it yet, but i will :p), so INFJ seems more likely

it seems pretty hard for me at the moment to find out if i'm J or P. There's so much in both INFP and INFJ that i can identify with :()

Last edited:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
the zodiac correlations are terrible - it almost makes me want to revise the table. also, most of the other ones were a bit off, too..at least for me. looks like i'm not the only one who found this

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am INFP and 4w5, so I relate to both the INFP and INFJ disorders on that page. Although, I am not really disordered of course. :tongue:
Funny how the INFPs are called "seductive" :smooch:.
I think the astrology part completely makes the page a joke...however, entertaining!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The astrology signs corresponding to the types are pure garbage. The personality disorders corresponding to the types are also garbage on this particular site. Everything else is not too far off.

Actually, the most accurate thing on the site is the PTypes given to each MBTI type.