• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A survey for all types

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
1.) What is your MBTI type?
ENTJ
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
all NT, very seriously. both ENF, quite seriously at the time. Also ESTP. I think I have a bacground of being INTP or most likely *INTJ* before my personality started to really develop. I first thought it would be an "exercise" and a "required extension to my life as a human being" to understand the world in a quite different way. So I searched. INTJ was my unaltered start, me. So I thought I would incorporate in myself aspects of other personalities I'd find useful. I was 17 at the time. I did that, my personality opened up and I experienced a lot of everything. Now I think I'm ENTJ because of my unprecedented calm and understanding with myself, historical happenings, self study and my origin as a shy INTJ who got over his shyness.
3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
E 80%, varying. I've been 99% E for a LONG time, but toned down. E has been very high at 80-90% for the most part, only getting close to 50-60% (close to equal with S) when I've been in an emergency. T and F has changed according to whim and life situation. It was extremely hard to find my T/F preference for a very long time. J is never more than 70% (where parity is 50%). J is equally changing according to life situation, but I've been better with J.
4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
8w7
5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
ESTP, ENTJ. They know about everything, experience everything, and they seem to hold the world in their fingertips. They look for their own advantage in a fun way, just like I. It's great to experience everything with them.
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
INFP, for their lovingly deep understanding and experience of everything. It brings up the loving feelings from me, somehow.
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
ExTJ, for their fairness and straight-forwardneness. ENxP for being understanding but fun at the same time, unlike ESxP whom I sometimes think of as fun but a train wreck, unsuccessfull when it comes to work. ISTJ, ISTP are matter of fact types, who are easy to work with, but they provide neither the leadership, insight or friendship, they just work in a very obvious way - actually, their name is "work" for me, for they don't seem to have other aspects in them when I meet them in workplace.
8.) What does your room/house look like?
Modern, alternate clean and dirty. I've thought of every item for appearance and function. The colors are delightful and plain at the same time. There's usually lot space, alternating with every corner filled with my stuff.
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
I'm very imaginative in process, extremely so. More than mostly anyone else. I can also imagine how and why I'll accept some process that initially seems unacceptable. I can bend my mind to most anything, given reason. But imaginative in style? Less so, even less in a productive way. I can't produce any kind of imaginative art or anything in a manner required for a professional.
10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
Understanding how things are done, big picture, working and making. Being driven, considering everything and organizing, being stable, yet lively and quick to act and move.
11.) What other types can you relate to well?
INTJ, ESTP, INFJ, INTP, ENTP.
12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
Being mentally very sturdy, capable and carefree, ready to do anything that human in general are capable of doing, without regrets. I don't have a lot of fears, phobias or restrains, I'm essentially a free man, inside out. Independent, I might add. I'm looked up upon, considered as manly, smart, although only sometimes considerate - I'd wish to be considered a considerate person all the time. To be honest, I'm sometimes blunt, perhaps an ass, tho It's always an honest mistake and not intention. I'm learning, and I'm very happy about that.
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
I'm currently in between of 2 good jobs, the past and the one that's coming. I worked as software developer and computer consultant, but I'm currently interviewing people professionally. I'm working to become a systems administrator and holding an administrative / leadership position in about 10 years. In some time, I'll finish my master of science studies in the field of computer science, and become a researcher or systems engineer.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ

INFP - ISFP - my ability to go with the flow and adjust/high Se and Si

70% I and F - N and J are in the mid 60s

4w5

5.) What types are you attracted to for friendship and why?
SPs and introverts and thinkers and other NFs - i admire our similarities and differences and the dynamics of our relationship

xNTJ - ENXP - IxFP-ISTP - chemistry

NFs and SPs - chemistry

Dark - organized - functional - simple

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
Very imaginative - love - art

almost everything until taking things personally is mentioned - how dare they say that about me

smart people

it is mine and going in the direction that i saw it going into

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
i am an artist(singing-songwriting guitarist) who pretends he is on stage when he works at the slave plantation or is up to his knees in P.C. bull-session

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
Drink, concentrate more on work, be more focused and do my job.
2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Try to think about it, and dare to do the things you're afraid about.
3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
Organizer, the guy who's nice to meet sometimes for fun and joy, exchange of valuable ideas, but the guy no-one can quite take as their best friend.
4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
I try to see myself in the big picture, and think what would be humanely restraining myself from doing it, remove the restrains, set out a plan, and execute it.
5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
No pets. Pets seem fun, but I'm allergic to most. I acknowledge my frieds pets.
6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
Not participating in the greater scheme of things, but engaging in worry-free attitude instead. It's damned lovable to be carefree, at the expense of making everything worse for the rest of us.
7. Left or Right?
right
8. How do you have fun?
yes
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
it is structured. There's desire to live, established. My joys and agendas have been established. There's intelllectual understandings, always opposing what I seem practical or sensible in this world, which is in reality chaotic. But, that's okay. I think the question of how it's structured seems a bit ill-posed, though.
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
Music affects me a great deal. I really, really love trance, the very emotional songs.. there's universal meaning, something I can experience, too.
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
Not at all. Everything is a work in progress, until finished. It's up to the individual to find the clarity and the organization, if they will. You've done acceptably.
12. What are your "secret desires"?
Two-fold: extreme amount of money, and other, deep care and love.
13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
I'm respectable, working man, bright, strong, although not in a very respectable position in society or anything.
14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
Contemplative. From what I've hard about them.
15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
Participating. From what it makes me feel to be with them.
16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
Males are more accustomed to being this type, female might overdo their "position" and it's importance.
17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
Not at all.
18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
That I'm only a republican bastard who would destroy the life on earth to get more bucks.
19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
I'm too detached on love per the little things there are.
20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
I'm honest, respectable, strong and I can allow myself to be tested.
21. What questions would you ask for this?
I don't quite get what you mean.
22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
That my personality haven't developed normally, but I started to develop it according to my theories when I was 17, and experienced "normal life" only long after that.
23. Would you date Costrin?
You seem totally fun and great from what I've picked up from your writings, so yes, with some other restraints. 1) Must be at least 28 2) Female 3) Be available .. other than that, yes
24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
Don't haave one. I've chosen previous because they reflected my thoughts.
25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
It's a nice day too, chump.
26. How do you generally meet new friends?
Do some stuff together with people I end up with in work or study, then spend some more time with them.
27. What are some of your most important values?
Personally: independence, clarity, responsibility, being humane, respectable, upholding the best values in my community. I don't go for everything that people value. I'd die trying to do everything. For example, I'm not particularly "green" for it not making my list of important stuff. Hell, I can prioritize. That's f*n important.
28. You missed 28.
29. What are your mornings generally like?
Go to work in about 30 minutes or so, or on days off, I open a bottle of beer, spend time planning my chores, trying to get myself creative, then do a lot of work and some fun spontaneously, too.
(work in progress)[/QUOTE]

sade

INFJ

INFP. Mainly because I never score J, and also because INFPs are similar.

I-75%, N-75%, F-65%, J- 45-50%; Scale is 50-100%

Unknown. 9w1 & 4w5 seem most similar.

ENxP's. P's seem to be well represented among my friends. :huh:

NT's, and SP's I've noticed. It's their qualities I'd say, since I don't know.

Anyone who isn't trying to avoid doing work and/or nagging about stuff to me constantly.

My flat is.. Organized. There's couple of things thrown around and couple of specks of dust, but mainly organized and comfy. Blues, black, gray and red dominate and some details thrown in. Skull carpets. :devil:

I'm pretty imaginative. I like to play ideas and stories in my head; and write them down sometimes. Sometimes I grasp onto an idea I've heard attempting to develope it on or put it to use.. I make up stories al the time, or read into stuff in environment. How they came to be, where it's going, why is it there, what if.. etc.

Calm, quiet exterior; private yet complex and intense interior. Introspective. The INFJ descriptions tend to be pretty mundane imho with some voodoo dust sprinkled here and there. I try to ignore the voodoo.

INFP, ENFJ.. ISFJ.

Getting to hear interesting ideas, knowing lovely people and brightening their day sometimes, being able to grow as a person, being independent. Having people that are dear to me and around whom I don't need to be anything else besides my, sometimes very grumpy, self.

I want to be a researcher, or work on product developement. I'm still pondering about med school but I doubt.
Currently I'm studying, but it seems like I'll probably start working as a clerk again to get some money.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.) What is your MBTI type? ENFP
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. INFP because i tested that at first and wasn't clear about the difference.
3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? E-75% N-85% F- 65% P 85% approximately
4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? 7W8
5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? I get along with people of all types but have had the deepest connections with ENFP, INFJ, ENTP, INTP
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? I don't know if it matters really but i'd say same as above a deep connection is important.
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? have always gotten along well with people of all types. i don't think it matters.
8.) What does your room/house look like? modern
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? I am pretty imaginative i believe. very aware of possibilities and new way things can be done in all areas of life.
10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Just about everything.
11.) What other types can you relate to well? Most people i think but other intuitives more so.
12.) What are you satisfied about in life? My family, friends and who i am.
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? I would like to open a business.

sade

.. And Costrin's stalker questions.

Try to convince myself not everything needs to be perfect, and that it's not even my business. Lie in my bed listening to quiet music. Take a long walk preferably in the dark.
I do stretching exercises; also a massage leaves me all loose and stress forgotten.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Don't take it so seriously.

The calm and nice weirdo who makes strange comments and likes company. The one who likes to help people.

Hmm. Depends. 1) String of curses, frustration. 2) I get an idea, and dig up stuff/info. 3) More frustration, more tries. 4) End up winging all.

No pets.

I have a hate/love relationship with people. But complaining about things constantly gets me everytime.

7. Left or Right?
Right.

8. How do you have fun?
Go out with friends. Do something spontanious. Rent a movie and stay in with friends or so on.. Hobbies, probably.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
No. But it is a web of things, and it is structured, unfortunately.. the structure is always changing.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
Music effects me, and I do select music accordingly to my mood. And yes, sometimes I listen to something to bring a certain emotion to mind, or time and place. It has meaning from the one who created it, and what it reflects in me and in others..

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
Not annoyed, but there's room for improvement.

Do I have them?

Different from what I actually am. Calm, quiet, shy, nice.

They are people, just like extraverts, but maybe not as exhausting.

See above.

I don't recall meeting and INFJ male IRL, but online they seem more T-ish than female counterparts.

Not annoyed at all.

That I'm shy or afraid of doing things.

There's nothing huge. Some personality traits. Maybe sensitivity.

No idea.

Yawn.

There's lots actually, since I don't always remember or want to verbalise stuff. Probably that I'm recoring from an eating disorder.

Erm. You're younger than my little brother. So.. No.

The current one is funny.

It builds from everyday encounters.

Honesty, respect, certain level of kindness, authenticity etc..

Alarm goes off, I get up and wash my face. Make something to eat and munch it while dressing and putting on make up, gathering stuff and checking calendar. Leave.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

First of all, it's "MB type" the T in MBTI stands for "type." :jew:

Secondly, ISFP.

Well, the first typing sorter I took was the Keirsey one in the original "Please Understand Me." And according to it, I was INFP. And some things about the description fit pretty well. I was 20 years old then, and a lot more prone to idealist tendencies because of my age I think. And probably that whole "introverted feeling" thing, though I knew nothing about that then.

Those vary depending on the test, but the F and P are always super high, with the I and S not as much separation (and some tests even say I'm an E.)

I've taken like five of those online tests for this, and at least three of them said type 7, so I guess I'll go with that.

I'm attracted to people with a sense of humor and who aren't mean or thoughtless people. I think those qualities can be found in any personality type.

I have most often fallen the hardest for ENF types. My two longest term relationships were with an ENFP and an ENFJ respectively. I'm probly a little pickier about this than with friends, but I'm still open to people of almost any type, though I think more F than T usually.

Again, I think I can enjoy working with any type. Though the hardcore TJs and I are always gonna butt heads somewhat, but even if we get on each other's nerves, I think we can still work together well.

Hmmm..it looks like two SP males live here, one of which is 9 years old and the other who often acts like he is. :D

I'm very imaginative, I often make up goofy songs, think of tv show, movie, and radio station ideas, ideas for new restaurants and commercial campaigns for them, new radio formats and fun games I can play with my son.

action-oriented, giving, appreciate nature, spontaneous and impulsive, creative, procrastinating, sometimes withdrawn, tactical responder, strong values, not good with rules/structure/discipline, poetic, caring, fun, adaptable, detailed, spender not a saver, easily swept up in artistic composition, hands-on learner...more but that's all I'm thinking of right now. ;)

probly ESFP and INFP the most, ISTP and ESTP further behind but still relate.

I believe that my eternal destiny is with God, I have food to eat and a place to lay my head, and there are people that care about me, and people I get to spend time with and have fun and share stuff with.

restaurant owner, radio station owner, talk show host, countdown show host, writer of tv shows, movies, ad campaigns, songwriter, theme park ride tester, bikini inspector...many many more. Currently, I am managing the franchise office for a company that owns 20 Subway restaurants.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want pickles on my footlong, Jeff.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
Never seriously. INTJ and INFJ were the closest potentials.
Not sure of the exact amounts, but
75/25 I vs E
80/20 N vs S
50/50 F vs T --- Note, in the official test, in case of a tie I was instructed to use “F”. I’m definitely F.
55/45 P vs J

9(w1)

Pretty much any.

I dislike this question. Generally, Js. ENFP is a possible exception. Balanced Ts or Fs – I tend to shy away from too much of either. Extroverts or chatty introverts.

Any that I can develop a symbiotic team dynamic with, where we each utilize our strengths.

Messy, but not filthy.

Very. My goals. Future. Potential relationships.

“Still waters run deep.”
“The INFP is like the tin man. Unable to cry, for fear of rusting his protective armor, all he is searching for is a heart. Little does he realize he has a heart all along.”
“Very good with money if they choose to develop that skill.”

ENFP…….. INFJ….. and INTJ for short bursts.

Not a particularly good time in my life to ask that question. Ask again in 6 months.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career
No idea. I currently work as a computer programmer, but for a variety of reasons don’t see myself retiring as one.

COSTRIN
Read a book. Watch a movie. Practice piano.

Don’t sweat the small stuff.

Listener or jokester.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Nope. Love pets, but allergies.

Gleeful closemindedness.

7. Left or Right?
Left

8. How do you have fun?
Immerse myself into a story, or get outside and do something active.

Not really structured, but organized.

a) Amplifies or nulls it. Doesn’t really change it, though. B) Yes and yes. C) Depends on my mood and the music, I can do both.

More annoyed by the number of questions.

The answer is always “C”.

No idea.

Like em.

Like em, as long as they know how to sometimes listen when it’s my turn to talk.

After hearing some of the complaints about INFP males, I really don’t know. I think we do a better cold, cynical bastard routine until someone gets underneath the surface.

Like it.

The scope of what I see.

The way I’ll talk myself out of some very basic thing I need to do by overthinking it.

My ability to find the best in a bad situation.

How often do you think about the future? Do you try to predict what’s going to happen next, or react to it?

How deep my Fi really goes. Last time I shared it was 15 years ago.

Depends on how much I get paid.

Google image search. To me it looks like it’s swooping in to make a reply, and just as quickly swooping out.

Accidently.

Respect someone’s time.
Avoid judging things and people I don’t really understand.
Treat others as I would like to be treated.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Oversleeping and then rushing to work. I’m working on fixing that, though.

(work in progress)
My answers are not. :D

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
*Cracks Knuckles*

INFJ

INTJ and INFP are the two other types I've tested as, depending on the test.

Last test: 78% - 62% - 25% - 56%

4w5

xNxx (This is not meant to sound like bias, I've just noticed an overwhelming amount of N's in my pool of friends.)

Ixxx, ENxx. ESxx-types are way too impulsive for me. I can be friends with ESxx-types (and I am), but intimate relationships would be doomed from the start. I would imagine that most E's (ENs and ESs), would find me too withdrawn, though.

I can get along with most types.

My room is usually messy. My house (when living alone), is usually tidy.

Very imaginative. Anything and everything. I write as a hobby (and hopefully as a career one day), so I try to channel my imagination constructively.

When I first read my type descriptor, I was shocked at how it mentioned many things that I knew about myself, that I'd never even discussed with anybody else. I related to about 98% of it, very strongly.

I relate to the human condition, and it's not difficult for me to find something to relate to in everybody that I meet.

*shrug* I'm still hungry. I believe that we need to stay a little hungry in life, otherwise there would be little point to existance.

Currently working as technical/customer support. Want to write professionally, fiction, novels, screenplays, etc.

Costrin's Questions

Sleep, write, watch movies, play video games, read ...

Don't let fear rule your life, it will ruin you.

The quiet one. (Not sure how to answer this.)

Thinking about it, and then taking action.

I don't, but I have had multiple roommates with pets. Currently, my roommates have two cats. One of the cats is getting up there in age, he's a little grouchy, but he really likes me because I give him bacon and ear-scratchies. The other one is younger, and my roommates like to joke that he loves me more than he loves them. I usually spend a little time every day with both cats.

Interrupting me when I'm talking, or never letting me get a word in edgewise during a conversation. I will tune you out and direct my attention elsewhere if you do this.

7. Left or Right?
Hand or political disposition? Left handed. Politically moderate, but leaning to the left.

8. How do you have fun?
Write, watch movies, play video games, listen to music, hang out with friends, get intoxicated, dance, go to Burning Man. :D

Yes, my inner world is structured, but I do not have a clear view of how. Probably some kind of big spider-web thing.

Depends on the music, I am easily moved by music I like. Yes, typically what I listen to is dictated by my mood. Personal meaning and the artist's meaning.

Not at all.

Why would I post those here?

Quiet and thoughtful, perhaps a little meek. That's fine with me.

I've met my share of good and bad.

See #14.

Uhhhh ... ??

A little bit now. :D

I don't know.

My aversion to confrontation.

My writing ability.

I wouldn't.

Wouldn't you like to know?

Hell no.

I love Dawn of the Dead and I had the Av on my computer.

Through other friends.

Honesty. Harmony. Safety. Compassion.

Wake up, shower, make breakfast, watch a little TV, brush my teeth, go to work.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is looooooong.....:shock:

INFP

INTP & INFJ. I often tested these types and identified a lot with their descriptions. I thought I may be a T because many family members described me as being "not warm" (nice way of saying cold) and very logical. I realize now I did not grasp what Fi was, and my family has a lot of Fe which didn't grasp me.

0-100% scale: I - 95%, N - 100%, F - 53%, P - 83%.

4w5, as far as I know right now.

IN and ENF types. But I often end up friends with all different people. I don't pick my friends, they pick me....

NF types, and maybe NTs. ISTPs & some ISFPs, but I am trying to avid them.

N types.....we communicate so much better.

Right now - like a hurricane came through it! When it's clean, it's sparkling though. It's decorated a bit quirky, and I tend to make each room have its own feel. I love bold colors and prints too. I have a lot of clutter: books, cds, shoes/clothes/jewlery...

I am very, very imaginative. I am imaginative about myself, and anything that interests me, which is mainly music, art, love and religion. I daydream a lot. My imagination often surfaces in tangible form as artwork or writing.

Most everything except: not liking to deal with hard facts & logic, which is not true. I just don't like to be limited to that realm.
Any of the overly hippy, mushy gushy, floaty, sugary descriptions I do not identify with. I am also a bit selfish and don't necessarily put "humanity" first in my life.

INTPs and INFJs.

I have varying degrees of satisfaction on certain things depending on my mood. Sometimes I feel very confident about my appearance and creative skills. Other times, I feel I am not good enough. Sometimes I feel very fortunate to have the religion I do...other times, I get frustrated with what feels like limitations. Generally, when I am upset about one thing, everything seems wrong. When I am very happy about one thing, everything else seems a lot better.

I am a graphic designer. I like it, but I'd rather be doing less commercial art or higher-end design at least. I also wish I had musical talent.

-------

Take a break from reality. Sleep, daydream & take a walk, read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, drink a glass of wine. BREATHE. I also find exercise to help a lot...focusing on physical movements instead of my worries.

I'm not really interested in what is easy. I am interested in what is morally correct, which is often not the easy way. It's hard for me to give general advice also....I guess I might say to listen to your conscience, but make sure your conscience is well-trained :D.

Quiet, reserved, and often overlooked. Only my closest friends have any idea who I am as a person. They actually find me caring, sometimes funny, and knowledgeable on a variety of topics.
People often come to me for advice and when they need someone to listen. I've been told I am wise for my age.

I think of many different options, and I may even research the issue if I don't feel knowledgeable enough.
I tend to try and find the easiest and most efficient method without losing quality results, and I look at how similar problems were solved in the past successfully. I can be very much about doing things correctly, unless I know that certain shortcuts are effective without comprising the desired outcome too much.

I have one cat that currently lives with my family, and they have another family cat I regard as mine in a way, since I used to live with it. I definitely prefer cats. I treat them like little cuddly, furry creatures with claws. I adore the cats, but they are not my children or on the level of humans.

When people want everything to be overly literal (I experience this a lot with clients on my job).

7. Left or Right?
Left....what? haha. I am right-handed though.

8. How do you have fun?
I like to listen to music, go to a concert, have a good conversation, look at art, draw, read, occasionally go dancing (if the music is good), goof off with friends, explore a new area/city, ride a bike, eat good food, drink good wine, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by structured. It's very detailed and complex. I suppose I would say it is much more fluid than structured. My inner values can be very rigid though.
My imagination rules my inner world, and it's like a movie in my head. It's very entertaining, and sometimes distracting. It can also be very random, throwing images, songs, words into my head that seem to come from nowhere.

Music is HUGE to me. I mostly pick music for a moment based on my mood. If I am down, sometimes I want melancholy music I can relate to, other times I want fun music to distract me. I definitely associate music with certain times of my life and experiences. I think music is both personal and universal. I know that the creators of it may have had something very specific in mind, but I don't let that completely change my personal perspective on it. I enjoy something more when I can interpret in a way that makes sense to me.

Not that annoyed. The big RAWR annoys me more. It feels a bit obnoxious.

Desires I do not talk about much are desires for recognition of my work (or work I dream of doing), desires to be more selfless, desires for romantic/sexual relationships, desires to be perfect :p. Most of my desires are a secret!

They think I am aloof, cold, snobby, bland, and/or odd. Or they see I am shy and find me intriguing.

I have a love/hate relationship with being an introvert. Ultimately, I feel we are undervalued & misunderstood.

I have a love/hate relationship with extraverts. They can annoy me, exhaust me, and seem obnoxious, or they can be like a lifeboat in social situations. I admire them, but I feel frustrated that most will never understand someone like me and may consider introversion as a personality flaw.

I really have no idea. I suppose the male types seem more emotional/sensitive than the "average" man, and conversely the female types may seem more rigid & aloof than the "average" woman. By rigid, I mean with standards, not orderly.

Not annoyed at all.

That I am unfriendly.

Being shy and not connecting to most people (who are not N types, I have concluded).

My imagination/creativity.

I'm tired of questions at this point...

I think many more nice things than I ever say.

Don't know you, sorry.

I love the movie Amelie and relate to the character a lot. Contrary to accusations in another thread of stealing it from someone here :p, I have used this avatar for many years in other places. I first started using it with an anonymous blog I had, and I liked the way the mask conveyed anonymity.

erm...

Through other people I know and/or situations I am thrown into where I see someone over & over again (school, work, church). People make friends with me...I never choose my own friends.

I have strong morals, based on my spiritual beliefs, which covers most everything. In a nutshell, it's honesty, peacefulness, respect/love for other people, self-control, truth, etc.
I also value individuality, aesthetics, my time, family, culture, and creativity.

28. Left blank intentionally?

Now that I am self-employed, I sleep most of the morning. If I have to be somewhere, it is always hard for me to get out of the house on time. I am always running late & forgetting something. I am not a morning person, but a part of me loves the idea of waking up & having a leisurely morning, sipping coffee, eating some breakfast, and taking my time to get ready. That never happens, because I always sleep late if I have the time.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP

I'm fairly confident that I've always been an INFP. The levels have fluctuated, but at the core I've been the same.

I 61%
N 45%
F 59%
P 84%

4w5

I find that most of my closest friends are IN's. Why this is I can only speculate. I'd guess it's because we follow similar unwritten guidelines of social interaction.

xNFP's mostly. I often feel like I can't relate as intimately as I'd like to people who have drastically different worldviews, modes of thinking, and levels of organization. Since E vs. I doesn't have much to do with that, the two often seem to compliment one another in relationships, but I get along pretty well with other I's as well once we both open up.

That highly depends on what I'm doing. Ideally I'd hire out a bunch of soulless ISTJ cronies.

I live in a ghetto apartment that's technically not on my university campus except physically it basically is. So...in my living room, where I spend almost all my time I have some surrealist art, posters of Hendrix, Miles Davis, and the Velvet underground, as well as some felt, blacklight sensitive mushrooms lol. I have mostly colored lightbulbs and Christmas lights strung up that I got on clearance. There's also 3 guitars, 3 amps, and a keyboard. Yeah...

Very much so. When I was a kid I would entertain myself by creating complex, fantastical stories in my head. I ended up as a musician and I guess creatively speaking that takes up a lot of headspace, but I think often about possible events in my own life, all the tiny little things in the world around me, the things I'll never see in far off places I'll never go, and lots of existential rambling.

Well, as a child I lived in my own little fantasy world, which is probably hard to understand for anyone who didn't. I think we're here to feel and experience emotion and share it with others. I hate conflict, and I hate arguing with people because I feel like it's a dead end of unnecessary ill will. I'm also pretty flexible and layed back.

INTP's often seem like kindred spirits because we can just chill on our abstract thought and conjecture about things, not necessarily disagreeing with one another but coming from different perspectives and interested in hearing both parties. To the outside world to which we both often appear rather aloof and eccentric, we may even seem pretty similar until you get to know us.

No matter what happens I can live in a shitty apartment, play my guitar, and maintain valuable social relationships. Because even if I am an I, relationships with others are the most important thing in life as far as I'm concerned, and nothing can totally take that away.

I'm a junior almost senior in college as a psych major. This summer I get to look at grad school and then decide what I'm going to do with my life after the schooling chapter is over. But what do I WANT to do? Play music, I just don't want to live in a box.

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

I think I have only ever tested as INFJ or EnTP. I really don't know why.

84, 84, 79, 89. 0-100 scale.

4w5

I usually have a fairly wide variety of friends, but I find that it's easier for me to be close to other intuitives, and I feel most at home with other NFs.

This has varied. I think maybe because I could tell I could learn something from the person. One of the ones I was closest to is INFP. Being with an ISTP felt like a constant clash (or attack, maybe) against the very core of my being, and I'm pretty sure it felt the same way for him, too. I really appreciated what I now recognize as his highly developed Ti, and maybe his Se.

I usually get along fairly well with everyone, though it takes longer with some than with others.

It varies widely depending on what else is going on, but I strongly prefer my house clean. When living alone, I am generally pretty tidy. Since I don't, the living room is usually pretty messy, while the rest is mostly clean.

Very. I write a lot. My natural train of thought seems to be analyzing people, though, so a lot of my thoughts are in that arena.

When I first read my type descriptor, I was shocked at how it mentioned many things that I knew about myself, that I'd never even discussed with anybody else. I related to about 98% of it, very strongly. <---- Agreed. It was like someone had crawled into my brain.

I relate to the human condition, and it's not difficult for me to find something to relate to in everybody that I meet. <--- Agreed. If anything, I have trouble with over-relating, and I have to take care not to lose myself in the process of getting close to someone.

I am wondering that myself. It seems like no matter what I do, I feel I should be doing *so much more*.

I am a chemist. I love my job, but I am planning a path (very long term plan) that is more directly helpful to other people.

Costrin's Questions

Read, write, play word games mindlessly, stare off into space (mental vacation :) ), detach, deflect, lol... Start laughing... hug my daughter, listen to calming music, breathe, ride it out... :)

Listen to your inner voice. It knows.

Mother hen, psychiatrist, listener, adviser. I'm the one you call when you need someone to listen to, or to bounce ideas off of. The specifics depend on which group.

Remind myself that this is only a challenge (meaning that it'll take a little more time, but it'll still get done), think about it, and take action to solve it.

I do not currently. When I did, I kind of treated them like they were my children.

Number One: A self-centered attitude. I don't mean your run-of-the-mill "only I matter" thinking. I mean it in a larger sense. I have a really hard time understanding how someone couldn't care about things that aren't directly related to them. I am still trying to reconcile with a friend who asked me why he should care that people starve to death every day.
A close second, constant interruptions, whether in conversation or just trampling my thought process. For whatever reason, I have a very hard time tuning other people out when I am trying to accomplish certain tasks, particularly detailed ones. It feels like a constant brain-shifting act. In conversation, it's rude and annoying.

7. Left or Right?
Hand or political disposition? <-- agreed. Hand: Circumstantial ambi, prefer right. Politics: I am somewhere between middle of road and liberal.

8. How do you have fun?
Any time I let my intuition run free I have fun.

I have always likened it to some sort of database, but I'm sure that isn't truly accurate. There are too many seemingly unrelated cross-references and links. I suppose it appears separate on the outside, but inside it is all interconnected, if that makes any sense at all.

Depends on the music, I am easily moved by music I like. Yes, typically what I listen to is dictated by my mood. Personal meaning and the artist's meaning. <--- I agree. Also, I tend to have general cycles in what I want to hear.

Not at all. What is there to be annoyed about?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :devil:

13. How do you think people view you when they first meet you?
People always seem think I'm extremely shy or a snob, depending on the circumstances of the meeting.

Like every other classification of people, there are good and bad, however there is a definite difference present in conversation style.

again...

none? Um... wait... some are male, and some are female?

A little bit now. <-- yeah, me too.

I don't know. I like to think I am pretty damn clear, at least when I want to be. Come to think of it, most people have paradoxical comments. I often hear things like, "You're too secretive" and "TMI!!!!" from the same person on the same day. Apparently there is a misconception in there somewhere. :)

I am highly territorial when it comes to my home. I can't stand *most* people being here. People often think I am an extrovert until they try to see me here. If I invite someone here, I really do want them here, but it still takes some time to mentally adjust to their presence.

I suppose, the fact that I can fairly easily relate to and understand almost anyone, even the people that I disagree with on important things. Also a bit of a curse, though.

I wouldn't. <--- I wouldn't either.

Most things.

??

I like the ocean. It is powerful and serene.

Mostly from work.

Honesty, mercy, family, charity. More specifically...? If anyone wants to know, I'm sure I could muster a lengthy soapbox rant about health care.

Too short.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
This is too much work. I dfeel like procrastinating. :huh:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Must the responses be public or can they be PMed?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
1. I Kill people. Nah, i read and sleep and watch tv to distract myself.
[Take things easy Relax. Be prepared fopr the unexpected, don't let the fear of falilure stop yoiu from achieving what you wanrt to do.
usually, i think i would be a good leader. But i can also be a good supporter if I feel like the leader has intelligence to lead us. Otherwise, I would challenge him and do the job myself.

I use patience.
No no pets
Too myuch J pisses me off. I like to go with the flow.
7. Left or Right?
Left
8. How do you have fun?
I have fun when I daydream and do things nobody dares tpo do.
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world rNo its not akll structured, i enjoy being wrong. die!).Its very random, its like a shitpot going off limits

It does not effect my emotional stzate.
npot very annoyed, but somewhat so.
To destroy my conutry's government and rule myself instead.
they think I am a dick , because I always challenge them to think for themselves.
i am an introvert, i can also bve an extroveryt
Too much extrocversion is always a bad thing. People need to learn how to shut iup and let the quiet peope speak.
no differnece
I am very annoyed that I have to answer so many questions.
They think I am harmless puppy (ISFJ).
I don't hate myself. I like everythingh about myself.
I love that I can do whatever the hell I want to do, and people trying to stop me is really asking for it.
Huh?
If ythey try to understand me from my mbti descrioption. they would be hopelessly wrong
No, because we share the same sex.
I pick it because I like it, it reflects my fascoination with mankind's destiny in space.
N0 Y0U W0N"T SUXX0RS
I talk to peopkle,
I have no values, except courage and certain sense of justice.
I don't wzant to be awake
(work in progress)