• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NE paranoia!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
reminds me of the seinfeld episode where i can't even remember who leaves some really long ridiculous message on someone's machine and then breaks in to steal the tape...do you know what i'm talking about?

it's like that!! anyone want to tell me funny ne paranoia stories to make me feel better. :huh:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Rather than try to break in to steal the tape, i kept leaving more ridiculous messages in an attempt to camoflage the message before it. And so on and so on. All because the first rather short message was so ridiculuos. Ridiculuos in the way of being paraniod in how the receiver may interpret it. Like i've hinted before, i got troubles with predicting if the XSTJ will interpret the message for how it's meant. Because a phonetic message doesn't have real time hand gestures and body language backing it up. Bear in mind, that paranoia becomes prevalent emmediatly after the first message is sent on a cell, which creates a whole new strategy to conspire a way to temporarily seize a cell. There are a few ways to see this conspiring to fruition with the ESTJ. Get a matching cell and do the'ol switcherooski. Problem with that is the (E) in ESTJ. They will have allready listened to that paranoia inducing ridiculuos message. Also bear in mind, my Ne is my information gatherer. It's not so good at pulling off the switcherooski. With the exception of the technique of distraction. I'll space off some mundane detail as the color of the two matching cells. But hey, that's all part of the distraction. Perhaps, in my mind the mind of the Ne gatherer, once i noticed i got the wrong color, the switcharooski'ee wont notice the diffrence of color due the error of the switcharooski'er because the switcharooski'er thinks (maybe she'll (the switcharooski'ee) thinks she just got a diffrent cell and forgot the whole experiance of obtaining that diffrent cell due to remembering the whole forest part of the experience). Which is a characteristic of a potential Ne gathering blip by assuming the XSXX will not notice that obvious blemish in pulling of that specific switharooski.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes...the multiple messages following the most likely relatively normal one...but now you've got 4 messages and they just keep getting worse...and then i just want to hide...what the hell...i'm cooler than this...i've got to be right?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
yes...the multiple messages following the most likely relatively normal one...but now you've got 4 messages and they just keep getting worse...and then i just want to hide...what the hell...i'm cooler than this...i've got to be right?

Tells one how cool the message'ee is. Could very well be the messager is sane and the message'ee is paranoid. Are their any restraining orders involved? Or do you foresee a restraining order in the future pertaining to the left messages? Remember, <^all that^> is writen by an Ne information gatherer:)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah i don't know what the hell you're talking about...am i nuts or not...check yes___ or no___

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Then there is no future potential restraining order involved pertaining to my left messages. Thanks. That or none that i'm aware of because the sheriff hasn't came a knockin yet.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you might...i really can't say but i'd watch my step cowboy..

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I think Ne tends to give greater value and weight to alternate or created realities rather than the one we're in. That's what leads to wanting to intercept a message because you think you know what she will say, so you act in accordance to that reality.

I think it's also why a lot of Ns are idealists.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
you might...i really can't say but i'd watch my step cowboy..

Turns out i was left a message in return. Sent in the middle of the night saying "if you don't stop messaging, i'll change my number". Yet 2 months later i get a call from the number that i left a bunch of messages to saying something like "Hi baby. Haven't heard from ya for a while". tell me who's paranoid. ???? never returned any of those messages. I'll never understand ESTJ. That one ESTJ individual anyway. Somewhat reminiscent of a cowgirl or something.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I think Ne tends to give greater value and weight to alternate or created realities rather than the one we're in. That's what leads to wanting to intercept a message because you think you know what she will say, so you act in accordance to that reality.

I think it's also why a lot of Ns are idealists.

Good call.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes...how to mess with a ne dom's head...stay silent. that's pretty much the worst.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Here here. Good thread. Yet i lay in patient wait for response that i will not respond to thanks to Ne and T. Would the Ne respond to eventual response if that Ne has some F influencing it's next message. Or possible lack thereof.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...i always respond...and then usually wish i could respond differently after i've worked out all the ways it could've been interpreted....it's a mess...but i only care if i care what the person thinks...you know? how could you not respond? your ti talks you out of it? or decides it's not necessary? if it's not a question do you not feel it needs a response?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Ne is all about finding patterns in the real world. And sometimes the pattern seeking becomes ramped up and goes outside the bounds of reasonable and probable scenarios.

Sometimes I go to the brink of where connections being made become an accurate to a non accurate reflection of reality. But when things start not matching up with what's going on, it gets cut off.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...are you trying to say you're cooler than me...is that it. :p

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Possibly. My individual Ne has since noticed (thanks to your thread) this phenomenon with MY Nes relations with ESTJ only. Now my Ne to the Ti is wondering if (ESTJ female) has some sort of cowgirl mantality thanks to MY Nes creation of (cowgirl?) somewhere in the near past. Or my Ne gives ME some sort of useless imminent abandonment complex.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
loosing me with the cowgirl references but you could have some issues for sure. :newwink:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Cowgirl came from Ne having a blip somewhere along the line after reading cowboy and sheriff somewhere along the same line. It could be an Ne message paranoia thing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i know...but now you've confused it with something relevant and it really isn't...but you're concerned that estj might leave you? why?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
It all happened 2 years ago. She moved ack to Austin. Now my Ne to Ti blames myself for it even though she got a job which pays big$. Reason i even know that is because i get messages that i don't respond to due to thinking i will send a response message that will lead to square one. The making big$ part allowes my Ne to live more secure about my behavior knowing that the other is secure.