• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NE paranoia!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so...best then i guess to just shut the hell up? let them think what they want and move on? how do you do it?

edit...that wasn't in response to that^^

so...to respond to that...well sounds like she just made a logical decision and you're worrying needlessly...but that's a huge assumption since i hardly know what you're talking about.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Fi feeding Ne could almost be similar to Ne feeding more Ne due to Ti being nonexistant when Ti is lost in confusion/distraction tryin to put ESxJ in a catagory corresponding with logic connected to IxxP. It's just one small example. Now my Ne is feeding more Ne because of the possible paranoia of Ne that Ti is trying to sort out givin its childish undeveloped Fes possible involvment due to seeing Nes new info. Thus creating another blip. So i gotta remain silent for a while because now Ti is trying to sort out how Ne feeds Fi in relation to Ne feeding more Ne due to Tis abscence and Ti'ing Fes potential appearence. Crap.

Bear in mind, i can't reiterate this enough, Ti is very prevalent when writing (Darn good thread).

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
It got lost in translation.

so...best then i guess to just shut the hell up? let them think what they want and move on? how do you do it?.

That's exactly how I do it. If I am not being honest with myself and letting what I said being just what it was then I am not honest. So I shouldn't even try look for a second world they might look upon.

That is the trait that has been an issue for ages. Until respect for myself somehow showed up. Now I just do it with someone I do not know that well and that I'd like to know well.
Or if I grow less confident, somehow.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's not about being honest it's about misinterpretation...or presumed misinterpretation....and it's not with everyone or with people that know me really well.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
it's not about being honest it's about misinterpretation...or presumed misinterpretation....and it's not with everyone or with people that know me really well.

Honest was not really the word I sought.
Wait, I'll reply some other time. I won't be able to figure out what I ..
Just never mind. -.-''

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...so you ti ne people explain if you can how it works for you...do you analyze the ne...and come to your own conclusion and then feel no need to explain or respond...or what?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm not telling. :cheese:

just answer my question...please.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Ne is sacred. Never analize the Ne. It's either the gatherer or decision maker in Ne world. Your Fi is giving Ne analisis of the container of Ne Fi (you) in this scenerio. Could possibly check Si and its involvement of why the container feels paranoia could be observed in itselfs actions as leaving too many messages. I certainly found out most recently from a dominant Ne that fed off Fi that it was quite possible Fe had something to do with it

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wow...my head is spinning. i think i may just stop talking...and thinking...that's the best answer i can come up with at this time....thank you for trying...and my si is worthless so...it can't help me now...they're coming to take me away haha...they're coming to take ma away hehe :newwink:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
wow...my head is spinning. i think i may just stop talking...and thinking...that's the best answer i can come up with at this time....thank you for trying...and my si is worthless so...it can't help me now...they're coming to take me away haha...they're coming to take ma away hehe :newwink:

Who's coming to take you away? The local sheriffs office?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no professor...the cowboy...or was it the indian...i think i'd prefer the indian...or maybe a sheik....why not that could be cool...chic maybe...i have the perfect outfit.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Upon further examination, i noticed simularities. Paranoia of ones self due to leaving too many messages. And Fi to Ne / weakest with Si. Contrast with Ne to Ti / Si ter funtion. They have that most peculiar Ne floatin around somewhere. Sensing, feeling and thinking are natural. But Nx? You know, my intuition tells me that Nx smells of paranoia.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do i need a disclaimer? seems appropriate in this thread...i am actually just exaggerating to amuse myself kind of...but was curious if ne affects other people in a similar way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Upon further examination, i noticed simularities. Paranoia of ones self due to leaving too many messages. And Fi to Ne / weakest with Si. Contrast with Ne to Ti / Si ter funtion. They have that most peculiar Ne floatin around somewhere. Sensing, feeling and thinking are natural. But Nx? You know, my intuition tells me that Nx smells of paranoia.

what's nx and what's it doing here? was it invited?