• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if Ns weren't allowed on the internet?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I reward myself one free internet for answering correctly.

freeinternet.jpg

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
That is the answer mind you. The test is over.

Well yeah, I figured as much, I just like to chime in my 2 cents worth now and then. Just to keep my hand in, don't ya know. :cheese:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I guess I'd lie around, read books, watch television, and play video games all day... as well as interact with imaginary friends.

I hate real life enough that I might stubbornly stick to those alternatives.

deleted
Very nice. INTJ equivalent:

I guess I'd lie around,

Walk around and ask people personal questions.

read books,

Read manuals.

watch television,

Read books.

and play video games all day...

Develop a video game that hacks into people's subconscious and make them work for me.

as well as interact with imaginary friends.

Send minions on hits.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
half the INXXs wouldnt have a life.

there would be times when Es would get very very bored and end up doing something stupid that half the people in the world wouldn't never know about.

i wouldnt have a source for too much worldly information

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Very nice. INTJ equivalent:

Equivocally my version consists of:

Walk around and ask people personal questions.

Have people give personal answers while walking into my psychic trance.

Read manuals.

Read people.

Read books.

Write books about reading people to influence with.

Develop a video game that hacks into people's subconscious and make them work for me.

After making the fortune off the books, develop an implant which people will then believe untaps their psychic powers but only connects their minds, turning them into one super consciousless lackey.

Send minions on hits.

Suggest they hit each other while sent on fanciful, meaningless missions at the drop of a thought.

deleted
Too improbable, zarc. I liked it better when the world is all :D and the wild animals completely leery.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
In this reality, maybe.

I've got others.

But hey, I can make everyone smile if that's what you think you'd want... :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

Time doesn't run out for NTPs.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Without the internets...

NT's wouldn't have anyone to publicly mock (but secretly envy).

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
In my case it would not be bad at all. Since I my internet time comes down to this forum. I am one of those who still study the real environment through theoretical models.

Actually there is more things to study out there then here (on the interenet) . Since large amount of it is more complex that data on the internet. Plus there is less BS.

L

Lasting_Pain

What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

I would be playing RPGs on my Xbox 360!!!

nanook

a scream in a vortex
srsly, i might just be happy :D

the stress of real life would have driven me insane, and illuminated in the next step.