• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kinda personalities do ISFPs have?

Carmen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I think i'm an ISFP or ENTJ i just can't decide so i'll need some help. What kinda personalities do ISFPs have? Are they nice/friendly or rigid/insensitive? Just from the ISFPs you know what are they like?

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Out of interest, what made you pick these two types as your possibilities?

The ISFPs I've met range from the disarmingly charming to the aggressively self-affirming. There's usually a strong sense of loyalty to them and I notice they are the most likely to tell people how to act in situations whilst seemingly aware that they don't do it themselves.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Those ISFP's that tells you how to act are very abusive, they are very good at making me (and problably other people aswell) feel bad and never measure up to their Fi-standards.

Mort Belfry: now I know you didn't ask but a way to deal with that sort of ISFP's is to show them that you have standards of your own (not intellectual but sensational; strong physical approach or look like you know what you want), that way they will start admiring you instead.
Or one could just leave them.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
read Please Understand Me part II by David Keirsey.

or

search google for ISFP/ENTJ and read the profiles

nanook

a scream in a vortex
should be the most obvious difference in the world.
isfj and entj could seem much more similar through a superficial and purely theoretical (language based) examination.
(so taking tests should be sufficient...)

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sorry, but it looks like a troll thread to me.. :tongue:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Mort Belfry: now I know you didn't ask but a way to deal with that sort of ISFP's is to show them that you have standards of your own (not intellectual but sensational; strong physical approach or look like you know what you want), that way they will start admiring you instead.

The problem is I don't have sensational standards of my own, so it would nothing short of a lie. They also know me too well to start admiring me.

Or one could just leave them.

It's hard when you work right next to them.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving personalities. ;)

ISFP is itself a kind of personality people can have. It doesn't have a specific personality of it's own, but is rather an abstract description of a person's personality which can apply in different ways depending on the individual in question.