• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Match the type with the disorder

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
These disorders can apply to any individual regardless of their MBTI.

NPD, ASPD, PPD and SPD are related to each other.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he stated that it was a game - no matter how bad of a game it is

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Funny thing is at different times, I feel all like all of those disorders.

These disorders can apply to any individual regardless of their MBTI.

NPD, ASPD, PPD and SPD are related to each other. To the OP, I guess you have to define these disorders into one, sweeping personality disorder?

I know it can't correlate to a specific MBTI type, I said that in the first post. This is just in general.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
teehee.gif

Isn't that kind of an ironic question considering your username and type?

That is exactly why I asked.

it kinda was but...i misunderstood the disorder i guess.

What people usually call Anti-social is actually schizoid personality disorder.

While Anti-social personality disorder means a lack of concern/empathy toward others and everything that comes with that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now I know there are not any disorders which correlate to specific MBTI types, but this should be a fun game... say which type correlates BEST to the disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Anti-Social Personality Disorder?

Avoidant Personality Disorder?

Paranoid Personality Disorder?

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder?

Schizoid Personality Disorder?

Also...

ADHD?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ENTP, ESTP

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Avoidant Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Paranoid Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? ESTP, ESFP, ENTJ, ESTJ

There are only a handful of people whose tyes I know 100% for sure, and I don't dish out assumptions because that is not my style, so although my set of answers is MBTI limited, I have full faith in my responses. :D

Schizoid Personality Disorder? ????

Also...

ADHD? ESTP, ENTJ

There are only

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
its more like copensatory narcissisum
ESTP is the regular narcissisum

Yeah, but its justified! We're cool! Those ENTPs are just a bunch of overly logical pricks! ;) :D

hommefatal

Mine is

Dramatic
Code: DRA
Disorder: Histrionic
Enneagram: 2w3, 7w6
Variant: Social
Myers-Briggs: ESFJ, ESFP
Function: Extraverted Feeling

Description: Dramatic types are all heart. They have been granted the gift of feeling, with which they color the lives of everyone around them. When possessed of great talent, Dramatic men and women can transform human emotion into the highest art form. Even in their daily lives, their wit, their laughter, their sense of beauty, their flamboyance, and their sensuality can lift the spirits of a roomful of strangers. All the world's a stage for individuals with this very common personality style. Life is never dull or boring for them and certainly not for those who share it with them. Dramatic people fill their world with excitement; things happen in their lives.
# Feelings. Dramatic men and women live in an emotional world. They are sensation oriented, emotionally demonstrative, and physically affectionate, They react emotionally to events and can shift quickly from mood to mood.
# Color. They experience life vividly and expansively. They have rich imaginations, they tell entertaining stories, and they are drawn to romance and melodrama.
# Attention. Dramatic people like to be seen and noticed. They are often the center of attention, and they rise to the occasion when all eyes are on them.
# Appearance. They pay a lot of attention to grooming, and they enjoy clothes, style, and fashion.
# Sexual attraction. In appearance and behavior, Dramatic individuals enjoy their sexuality. They are seductive, engaging, charming tempters and temptresses.
# Engagement. Easily putting their trust in others, they are able to become quickly involved in relationships.
# The spirit is willing. People with Dramatic personality style eagerly respond to new ideas and suggestions from others.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ESTJ, ESTP, ENTJ (those are most likely imho)

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INs, especially INTs, and ENTs too when they're depressed

Avoidant Personality Disorder? Almost every type, except maybe ES types

Paranoid Personality Disorder? I suspect this would be a lot more prevalent in the N population

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? Also almost any type, though I think N can contribute to this

Schizoid Personality Disorder? INTs

ADHD? Almost any type can have it but I think NPs are most likely, N contributes to this too

Schizotypal Personality Disorder Ns, NTs maybe more

Histrionic Personality Disorder EFs

Dependent Personality Disorder IxFx

I believe your personality type has a huge effect on the possibility of getting some of these personality disorders. I really can't see an ESFJ having schizoid personality disorder or an INTP having histrionic p.d.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
A simple chart:

PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types

This from official research from The British Journal of Psychiatry (2007) 190: 503-508. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.106.024737
© 2007 The Royal College of Psychiatrists

Temperament, character and personality disorders as predictors of response to interpersonal psychotherapy and cognitive–behavioural therapy for depression
PETER R. JOYCE, MD, PhD, DSc, FRANZCP, FRSNZ, JANICE M. McKENZIE, MB ChB, FRCP(Canada), FRANZCP, JANET D. CARTER, DipClinPsych, PhD, ALMA M. RAE, MB ChB, FRANZCP, SUZANNE E. LUTY, BM BS, PhD, FRANZCP, CHRISTOPHER M. A. FRAMPTON, PhD and ROGER T. MULDER, MB ChB, PhD, FRANZCP

BJP -- JOYCE et al. 190 (6): 503 Table BL1

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
A simple chart:

PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types

This from official research from The British Journal of Psychiatry (2007) 190: 503-508. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.106.024737
© 2007 The Royal College of Psychiatrists

Temperament, character and personality disorders as predictors of response to interpersonal psychotherapy and cognitive–behavioural therapy for depression
PETER R. JOYCE, MD, PhD, DSc, FRANZCP, FRSNZ, JANICE M. McKENZIE, MB ChB, FRCP(Canada), FRANZCP, JANET D. CARTER, DipClinPsych, PhD, ALMA M. RAE, MB ChB, FRANZCP, SUZANNE E. LUTY, BM BS, PhD, FRANZCP, CHRISTOPHER M. A. FRAMPTON, PhD and ROGER T. MULDER, MB ChB, PhD, FRANZCP

BJP -- JOYCE et al. 190 (6): 503 Table BL1

LOL

I'm a Libra, 5w6, and INTP...

I don't think SPD is a real disorder btw.