• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ Awesome.
My first thought - some link that doens't work. But that couldn't be, because the poster is regarded as a whole.
So... the white page is on purpose. Very symbolic! :rofl1:

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh no he didnt!

istj.jpg

infj.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Might want to take down that last one before the Admins see it, Billy. Just trying to save your ass...

edit: Nevermind..that's a...guy? Gal? WTF.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
was it the fuck, or the tucked penis? WAIT YOU ARE AN ENFP!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
..strange infj poster there, billy.

Jaguar

Might want to take down that last one before the Admins see it, Billy. Just trying to save your ass...

edit: Nevermind..that's a...guy? Gal? WTF.

Which poster are you referring to? The one that shows the truth?

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ

i made an enfp one of the character from Silence of the lambs with his junk tucked between his legs... I removed it because I am unsure if its allowed.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

YOU MISSED THE ONE WITH THE TUCKED PENIS.

I thought it was funny, but the Admins would FREAK OUT OF THEIR MINDS if they saw such a display.

Just tryin to help a brutha out. :jew:

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Hey that tucked penis was not visible and it was from a famous movie!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know if I got this completely right, but what the hay ;)

210zreu.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Max: Bowser = ESTJ indeed. Never gets bored by conquering Mushroom Country, kidnapping the Princess and being defeated by Mario and Luigi. You'd think he'd see a pattern by now, but nooo ... :rofl1:

npmotivatord.jpg

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
@ Max: Bowser = ESTJ indeed. Never gets bored by conquering Mushroom Country, kidnapping the Princess and being defeated by Mario and Luigi. You'd think he'd see a pattern by now, but nooo ... :rofl1:

Actually, you've got it all wrong. Bowser and the princess are just trying to have a fun time inside the castle, and Mario keeps coming in without a warrant in order to steal the princess. She only treats him nicely after he "rescues" her so she doesn't hurt his feelings.