• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5

On a side note... that's a beautiful picture.:yes:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
S0kOH.jpg

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INTPISTP.jpg

ESTP2.jpg

INTP2.jpg

ISTJ.jpg

ENTP27.jpg

WOW I'm sooo prolific, whether spot on or way off I made 450 motivational posters. Located by searching personality motivational posters on facebook, comment, join or add as you wish. I wanted to posted them somewhere since I put effort into it.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP

The ISTP in me can't help but point out that the car can be further disassembled, and many of the small parts laying about are not completely broken down to their base parts.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I was board, posts the better ideas I had for each personality

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Some real great ones here, and some I totally don't understand. Love the INTJ cheerleading and ISTJ tax return ones