• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Atomic Fiend

motivator9997334.jpg

Atomic Fiend

I originally wanted to say, "Your not just sleeping with her, but everyone else she's slept with too."

It was too much.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ: Catalytic converter - let me help you with that gas.

heart

heart on fire
kiddoINFJ said:
INFP: The bleeding heart.
INFJ: The wise child.

Good grief. :rolli::rolleyes:

This quoted part really speaks for it self. :D The INFJ is "wise" and the INFP is a foolish bleeding heart, lol. Priceless.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
The INFJ is "wise"
But a child still. Why don't you infer "immature" ;) ?

and the INFP is a foolish bleeding heart,
You added the "foolish", and missed the fact that at least you're not called immature.

I personally don't see one description as being any nicer than the other, quite frankly. I think Kiddo poked both INFJs and INFPs precisely where it hurts :devil:

heart

heart on fire
First off, to be child-like is can be a positive, espeically spritually, morally. It is childish that is negative. Read your Christian Bible, lol.

A wise-child would be "child-like"... like the song "Nature Boy"

I just hate the image that INFP are all goody-goody, sugary sweet with limitless empathy and understanding. We aren't and I think it keeps some people from being able to claim INFP as best fit type.

But mostly I Kiddo's post just struck me as ironically funny that the INFJ chose "wise" as a self label.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
First off, to be child-like is can be a positive,
Yes, it CAN. But in the absence of additional information, you don't know that Kiddo meant it that way. And personally, considering that I've been trying to be grown-up ever since I was a little kid (and have failed spectacularly at it all my life), I do NOT feel like being called "a wise child" is a positive thing.

I just hate the image that INFP are all goody-goody, sugary sweet with limitless empathy and understanding. We aren't
No contest from me on that one :devil:

However, you can't deny that INFPs (pardon my language) darn bloody CARE!! They might not care about everything and everyone, and they definitely don't act all nicey-nicey when they care about something, but they sure care all right. Thus the "bleeding heart" image.

But mostly I Kiddo's post just struck me as ironically funny that the INFJ chose "wise" as a self label.
Actually, it's one of the labels that others most often apply on us.

INFJ: Do not want.
Do not want what :huh: ?

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
I interpreted it the way that best suited my agenda of stirring the pot.
;)
Exactly, you evil, eeeeevil INFP :devil:

I did say they were "cartoonish" depictions. :rofl1:
Hm, thank you for reminding me of that :dry: The general idea of "the wise child" already doesn't appeal to me that much, but when I add "cartoon" on top of it, I get positively disheartened :cry: I mean, I have a strong tendency to HATE the Wise Kid in cartoons, precisely because s/he's "oh so wise and knowledgeable" - can't wait to see him/her trip :devil: Which is painfully reminiscent of my own life: just when I think I have it all together, bam! I trip. Spectacularly. Grr...

Edit: did you delete your post Kiddo :huh: ? Does that mean I should delete my answer to it :thinking: ? *Getting a headache :ninja:*

Last edited:

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Edit: did you delete your post Kiddo :huh: ? Does that mean I should delete my answer to it :thinking: ? *Getting a headache :ninja:*

I did delete my post, but you can keep you answer if you want. heart is playing our heart strings it seems. :D

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rofl1:

I'm laughing at all the posters and debate from the ebil :heart: INFP stirring up the INFJs.

SH: The ESFP one was hot :shock:

Only 2 for ENTPs? :cry: I liked Nemos!