• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTP.jpg

INFP.jpg

ISTJ.jpg

ISFPvsENTJ.jpg

INFJ.jpg

I think i love you.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
cool^ I made the Altair one in the thumbnail for the ISTP video some time ago

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like Thisica's post. But when people not only see the world like this, but actually tries to convince you to look at it that way too, you're dealing with an ENTP! Or with a science teacher. Or with an ENTP science teacher :).

The posters on INTPness link are nice too! I've found links to the other types too... I'm only a bit disappointed because the ENTPs get almost only Perceiver jokes... the INTPs get the nerd ones... I want nerd jokes too ;)

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I like Thisica's post. But when people not only see the world like this, but actually tries to convince you to look at it that way too, you're dealing with an ENTP! Or with a science teacher. Or with an ENTP science teacher :).

At least, I'm not forcing it on you :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sx/So motivationals posters.

9SfEI.jpg

PXyEy.jpg