• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yay! I did it. This is the first time I successfully described an ENFJ :D

P

Phantonym

infjpeg.jpg

:laugh: Spot on! Use the Force, Luke!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I have an ISFJ girl, I wouldn't know if doing housework would turn her on or not :laugh: but after awhile they do (some of them) fight against oppression and being treated like a doormat, at least mine has. They don't try to manipulate you into needing them, but they definitely find their place with all the needs there are to fill. Besides that, it's all spot on, especially the guilt thing. hahah.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I feel in the mood today to makes some posters, uhyeah! Well about bloody time! I should probably post the whole series I did last year too but half assed as always. And rightly so since its so easy to mix things up.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Brilliant every single one :). Tho I found the gearstick thing a bit too nasty, but the 5er BMW starship cockpit does indeed invite that :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have an ISFJ girl, I wouldn't know if doing housework would turn her on or not :laugh: but after awhile they do (some of them) fight against oppression and being treated like a doormat, at least mine has. They don't try to manipulate you into needing them, but they definitely find their place with all the needs there are to fill. Besides that, it's all spot on, especially the guilt thing. hahah.

no ...no...it's supposed to be hot to women of other types that ISFJ men do housework ;)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I just had a thought, I made so many, so very many I must be a robot!

The intensity isn't as good as last year. But it got me to pass the time in doing something I strangely found satisfying. My biggest protest is I'm going on too much fantasy and not enough humour and reality in what I do.

Even so I then thought there should be threads in the Idyllic, Arthouse, Rationale and Guardhouse sections called Visual Typology.

Too much effort, I don't like too much effort. pfft, how do you figure. ha!