• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
motivatorfcb7593ba58a09.jpg

motivator9fe87be06606d1.jpg

motivator196b306a60de96.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, thank.:D
It's because I've ever find this one on another site:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
OK so i have come up with 7 .. you may not get my humour, but it was so fun coming up with the captions.

about the second one: [referring to the question about food] "Damn, I don't remember anyone ever asking THAT question in class! That would have been SO much more interesting!"

note: I took several years of QM, which the second poster was about. Ahh, good old infinite square well, physically unrealizable, but one of the few exactly solvable QM problems. Damn you DJ Griffiths for wasting some of my finite number of brain cells with your quippy humour and poor writing! Not that I have residual memories and feelings about this or anything...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I've seen some ISFP's be tyrannical before- :D
Watch out for them!
The ESTJ isn't always the boss- haha

Speed Gavorche's ENTJ horse motivational poster makes me equally disgusted and amused.. something that makes many jokes quite successful..

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
about the second one: [referring to the question about food] "Damn, I don't remember anyone ever asking THAT question in class! That would have been SO much more interesting!"

note: I took several years of QM, which the second poster was about. Ahh, good old infinite square well, physically unrealizable, but one of the few exactly solvable QM problems. Damn you DJ Griffiths for wasting some of my finite number of brain cells with your quippy humour and poor writing! Not that I have residual memories and feelings about this or anything...

Lol. The second poster intrigues me because i don't/can't comprehend it so it fasinates me all the more. Being curious by nature, i brought a Physics for dummies book (got to start somewhere). Like an idiot, i opened a random page and just read, now not having a clue, i closed the book and never picked it up again (that's a shame). Thats why i love being around intelligent people, obviously regarding subjects i dont care about, i just zone out and say "yeah" every now and again. Talk about something that makes that lightbulb go off in my head then you have my undivided attention as i like to know 'why' things are as they are.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol. The second poster intrigues me because i don't/can't comprehend it so it fasinates me all the more. Being curious by nature, i brought a Physics for dummies book (got to start somewhere). Like an idiot, i opened a random page and just read, now not having a clue, i closed the book and never picked it up again (that's a shame). Thats why i love being around intelligent people, obviously regarding subjects i dont care about, i just zone out and say "yeah" every now and again. Talk about something that makes that lightbulb go off in my head then you have my undivided attention as i like to know 'why' things are as they are.

To me, math was almost always very interesting. Physics could be interesting, but as we got deeper into it the interest level went down, a lot. Its funny, I can read the same damn topic in 1) a physics book, and 2) an engineering book, and love it in the latter case but be bored stiff in the former. Physics tends to be much more theoretical and it almost seems like a lot of the people in the field are in intellectual pissing contests with each other, plus its often "show form fundamental principles that..." but then never actually USING it for anything, whereas engineering will APPLY it to something interesting. I need to go to work soon, but later I will explain slide 2.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
To me, math was almost always very interesting. Physics could be interesting, but as we got deeper into it the interest level went down, a lot. Its funny, I can read the same damn topic in 1) a physics book, and 2) an engineering book, and love it in the latter case but be bored stiff in the former. Physics tends to be much more theoretical and it almost seems like a lot of the people in the field are in intellectual pissing contests with each other, plus its often "show form fundamental principles that..." but then never actually USING it for anything, whereas engineering will APPLY it to something interesting. I need to go to work soon, but later I will explain slide 2.

Interesting well at school, English came easier than Math. In adulthood Math won hands down over English (shown literally with my spelling and grammar on here;)). I suppose thats my problem, i can't do theoretical no matter how much i try. Me, i like hands on. My father has brought me a sevice and repair manual for my first car. Although i have beautiful long nails, i cant wait to get under the engine and get caked in oil. :). Intellectual pissing contests are not my cup of tea.