• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prejudice against Sensors?

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
This has nothing to do with "adaptation."
The word for this particular situation is: accuracy.

i don't really care whether a person lists their type or not. what i care about are the reasoning behind them not showing it. and yes, if anything, this has to do with adaptation. you dare not adapt because you think the types do not fit you.

I'm in favor of decoupling the poles,
and testing each function independently.
That's hardly unreasonable.

does each function in the mind work independently of the others? no. how will you be able to test this without bias from other functions? without bias from measurement instruments? in quantum physics they stumbled on the same problem, what makes you so certain you won't?

If you have a problem with my demand for accuracy, I don't really care.
You and I have different priorities.

see my first statement in this post. i don't have a problem with accuracy, i have a problem with people that do things for the wrong reasons.

Great-- an egomaniacal child who wants to slam his dick on the table,
and start measuring.

based on the quote below, you seem to be eager to prove your worth. ironic for someone who just stated the quote above.

Kiddo, your lazy ass can't even capitalize your I's in writing,
much less lead anything.

what makes you think this is right? could it be a ruse? could it be a mask? could it be any of the millions of variable reasons out there?

you can understand my statements well enough to respond to them, whether my i's are capitalized or not. if anything, my grammatical job is done here.

you could go a lot further if you had direction, but for as long as you're afraid of taking any, you'll be stuck as a grumpy paranoid megalomaniac without merit or proof to show for whatever statements you utter. you think you can lead; hell, you think you can do anything or be anyone? feel free to prove it. i have seen nothing good come from you on this board yet.

Jaguar

1.That logic is totally unsound; you probably knew that, but it's okay because you were speaking out of hurt.

I don't even know how to respond to this illogical nonsense.
What do you do, project your own emotional problems onto others?

2. Actually this is not true, MBTI theory has absolutely nothing to do with predetermined functions. Jung came in and added all that stuff later, so you can accept the theory without the functions.

Go learn MBTI.
Then we'll talk.

3. By the way, you're an ENFP. I just saved you ten minutes of test taking. You aren't ashamed of having something in common with me, are you? ENFP's are cool, what's the problem?

Ne, is not my preferred dominant function (or even auxiliary, for that matter).
If you believe MBTI, it's your dominant function.

I can't imagine what I could have in common with anyone who would write:
"I'm attracted to women who mutilate themselves."

You're twisted, pal.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't imagine what I could have in common with anyone who would write:

You're twisted, pal.

I think he was just trying to mock the OP and be shocking. I'm pretty sure he couldn't have been serious.

Jaguar

i have a problem with people that do things for the wrong reasons.

You think you are the arbiter of what are "wrong reasons?"
That is unfair, subjective, crap.
Next thing you know, you'll be quoting the Bible and calling it: "evidence."

Jaguar

I think he was just trying to mock the OP and be shocking. I'm pretty sure he couldn't have been serious.

I would hope he wasn't serious,
but when it comes to some of the comments I've read on the board,
nothing would surprise me.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
You think you are the arbiter of what are "wrong reasons?"
That is unfair, subjective, crap.
Next thing you know, you'll be quoting the Bible and calling it: "evidence."

prove to me that the world is objective before you say anything. if anything's "crap", it's your logical reasoning.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP

Much of what I say is very dry, and thus, misconstrued over the internet. Comments like this I make rarely, but with a devious chuckle. But yes, you nailed it, I was playfully mocking the OP (his question was not stupid at all) and trying to be shocking.

Jaguar

You call this reasoning?
"i have a problem with people that do things for the wrong reasons."

At least have the guts to say, "yeah, that was unfair of me."
Or are you really that much of an unfair, subjective, asshole?
Man, just grow up.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
1I don't even know how to respond to this illogical nonsense.
What do you do, project your own emotional problems onto others?

2Go learn MBTI.
Then we'll talk.

Ne, is not my preferred dominant function (or even auxiliary, for that matter).
If you believe MBTI, it's your dominant function.

3I can't imagine what I could have in common with anyone who would write:

4You're twisted, pal.

1.I was speaking tongue-in-cheek. Unsound logic is not acceptable, and you seemed to be speaking with a wounded ego because your retort was quick, sharp, and made little sense.

2.I have learned MBTI fairly well. I was unclear on the history of it, but now I have a little bit of a better understanding.

3.Chicks who mutilate themselves are hawt, dood.

4.I'm not your pal, buddy.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Jung says type isn't solidified until the age of ten, so maybe that's why Jaguar doesn't have a type?:D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
You call this reasoning?
"i have a problem with people that do things for the wrong reasons."

At least have the guts to say, "yeah, that was unfair of me."
Or are you really that much of an unfair, subjective, asshole?
Man, just grow up.

how can i apologize if i have done nothing wrong? i don't think it was unfair of me. i couldn't give a damn if i hurt you feelings. how about you have the guts to see things from both sides? if you can't, then i have no further need or inquiry for you.