• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My brother

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Since discovering the personality types I've wondered about my family... I know my sister is an INTJ, and I don't really care what my parents are (although I kind of think my dad might be the same as my brother), but I do want to know about my brother...

He is:

-Action oriented, when he needs to get things done, he does them... he seperates work from play very easily
-Extraverted without a doubt
-Interested in politics
-Very realistic
-Straight-forward, non-creative
-Does not like math or science

I'm starting to draw a blank... see what you can do with that, and ask questions and I'll answer as best I can.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Is he charming?
Is he ethical?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Yah, he is a charming fellow, he has a great sense of humour, but he can also be critical, but maybe thats just me since I'm his younger brother.

In waht sense do you mean ethical? He isn't evil or anything, but he isn't someone with really strong morals, either.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yah, he is a charming fellow, he has a great sense of humour, but he can also be critical, but maybe thats just me since I'm his younger brother.

In waht sense do you mean ethical? He isn't evil or anything, but he isn't someone with really strong morals, either.
I'm a very far cry from an expert, but extroverted percievers have a certain charm about them.

SJs and NFs tend to have ethics as a pretty prominent thing in some way. Kind of a "do the right thing" feel. How that is expressed and where they get their ethics will be somewhat different between the two temperaments. That doesn't mean that ethics are not important to NTs or SPs, it just isn't one of the first things you notice about them.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
He sounds like an ESTP or ESTJ to me (based on the little info you've given). I'd read some descriptions of ESTP's and ESTJ's and see which one sounds closer.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm... My guess is either ESFJ, or ESTJ. Don't know enough to discriminate the T/F.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ, they don't have to be moral, just follow the social rules.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I guess you could say he does follow the rules of society, yah. I'll read those descriptions, thanks.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm... My guess is either ESFJ, or ESTJ. Don't know enough to discriminate the T/F.

Those are my two guesses. Usually T's still appreciate math and science, but that is not nearly enough to go on. How they administrate others would give way the T/F factor (more impersonal, not liking to deal with relational drama, focus on spoken promises and commitments = T; not bothered by dealing with relational issues as a matter of course, enforcing unspoken commitments/promises = potential to be F).