• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

P type eights

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
We all know ENTJs are sterotypical eights. But what about percievers? Are there any Perciever eights here?

What type could they be? :D

I'm 3/8

And I think any person who is extremely Type A fits the 3/8 type description :D

ESFP's are usually too human to be 8s :smile: They bring out the 7 in me...
ENTP's are usually the mavericks, living completely in the intuitive present (they're always so relaxed and confident :doh:), so more likely 7w8s, but 8 is possible too.
ESTP's are usually 3s, but they can be like 8s

All in all, every ExxP is very inspiring and that's the main strength of the 8.
Different inspiring than J's, but inspiring nonetheless.
So that's what they have in common.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I am not a 3, 8 but i lie between 8, 7 and 5. Nevertheless 8w7 is too strong for me, so i would call myself a 5w8.