• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you get along best with?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I notice I get along best with IxFP's. Don't know why, but I do.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get along best with INTJs, INTPs, & INFPs. Don't know any of my own type in RL.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Fun thread concept.

INTP
INTJ
INFJ
ENFJ
ENTJ
ENTP
ESTP
ESFJ

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Damn, who keeps giving my threads 1 star? Who?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My best friends tend to be EXFXs I'd say. But I'm not really good at this sort of assessment (i never typed a friend). Still, like they say, variety is the spice of life.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
male: INTX..love their sarcasm :drool: (though I've known some very cool ENTJs and NF men as well)
Female: ESFPs make me feel like I don't have to hold back my craziness...on the contrary, they'll join in :wubbie:
INFPs tend to not join in, but they are usually very sweet and enjoy me going bonkers, while they stay a bit more on the sidelines. They're also the perfect partners to have in depth conversations with.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ

I really like there approach in outlining and presenting their conversations. They are a good base to build off of in conversations, they make sure that things are generally presented and the jumping off points are usually very evident. They love to engage and discuss at length which is something I really appreciate. Plus they tend to be good sports in being challenged even though I constantly rib them on that. Ease of communication is a definite plus

INTP

I like being grilled at times. They don't hesitate to put you on the spot and they take time in considering things so you can give them a little initial faith. Usually do a good job of being extensive enough in their coverage of certain things to a point where it gives them flexibility in communication.

ENTP

If anything I like to sit back and observe the reactions they get from others more than anything. A weird combination of others being uncomfortable and slightly anxious yet drawn to them. They are usually to quick for their own good at times, tend to be more consistently critical in their communication than I would be. They like to constantly push. I actually think I can see a number of sides to them that other types might not have access to. I tend to get a much different read on them than others it's actually a large source of my interest in them.

ENFP

I like their enthusiasm more than anything. I leech of them. I think I confuse and frustrate them at times which is great because they like to devote energy in understanding things that cause that. They tend to be able to take jokes although I will out of the goodness of my heart not be as critical towards them as I am with other types because they usually do have a way of making me happier.

INFJ

An interesting combination if they can learn to be sarcastic. They have a nice balance of caring and at the same time willing to really sit back and consider things. They have that decisiveness in critical thought that commands my respect. It's something that tends to bother me sometimes with certain feelers.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INTJ

ENTP

If anything I like to sit back and observe the reactions they get from others more than anything. A weird combination of others being uncomfortable and slightly anxious yet drawn to them. They are usually to quick for their own good at times, tend to be more consistently critical in their communication than I would be. They like to constantly push. I actually think I can see a number of sides to them that other types might not have access to. I tend to get a much different read on them than others it's actually a large source of my interest in them.

You are good at scaring the shit out of me :D

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I would have to make them all sit down and be typed I suppose.

I can crack many shells, and get along with lots of different folks. But I have less luck with those who exude a certian coldness and indifference, intentionally or not. I don't know what type that would be ... plus I don't want to say and hurt your feelings. :wubbie: