• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types and their respective high school personas...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP at school, ENFP at home.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP: The Drama Queen
At first glance, the ENFP may seem like the ESFP, but where the ESFP is a dramatic realist, the ENFP is the dramatic idealist (hence their nickname). Where ESFPs are their own personalities, the ENFP dreams of an idealized sense of self, which could lead them to be either fantastic actors and actresses or cunning manipulators. The ENFP's habit of idealizing the self and the world around around them place a risk of confusing their own reality. And so the ENFP is deep in the sense that they are perceptive and can create a fantasy out of world around them, a gift that could make them into astonishing storytellers (or pathological liars), but also shallow in that they may lose their own true identity.

whoa...that pissed me off kinda.

i was very similar in high school...a bit less outspoken...but always friendly and outgoing...i was friends with everyone and had a good time in school and not even a tiny bit dramatic or manipulative.

edit: oh damn didn't even read the op.
okay now i have and none of those totally fit..maybe enfj...maybe esfp....???

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Those SP descriptions in the OP is a pretty good description of my group of friends in high school.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ: The Punk
This type likely to be perceived as the ESTJ's deviant twin. Rather than conforming, the ENTJ is highly critical of the status quo and has no fear of expressing and acting upon it in the world. Here we have the original visionary pioneer or unforgiving misanthrope. Very simply, the ENTJ does not take things the way they are. The ENTJ may also seem like the ESTP, either a jock or a bully. If a jock, the ENTJ sees a strategic purpose behind it, while the ESTP sees enjoyment. If a bully, while the ESTP may simply enjoy teasing others for fun, the ENTJ acts out of vengeance.

I was the hardcore jock.

When I was a senior - I drove a fully tinted lincoln town-car, I had lady-friends that would pretend to be my mom to call me out of school so we could all go to seaside (think Jersey Shore), and I dated half the cheerleading team but never went to ONE football game.

At the same time I was working for an attorney part-time, I got the highest SAT score in the history of my school, I was running a business on the side, AND most epically - I almost sued my school.

The principal told me I had lost all credit for the classes due to excessive unexcused absences. That was pleasure to my ears because they had willfully rescinded all documentation from some of my doctor's and dentist appointments. I told my boss (the attorney) and together filed a motion for preliminary injunction with the Commissioner of Education. The principal was embarrassed, and signed my diploma a day after.

Hahahah Good times.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I was the outcast. Aparrently that wasn't in the list.

The people in my school apparently had no Ti.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
So I was:

Year 1, beginning year 2: ENTP
Later in year 2 and in year 3: ISFJ
Beginning year 4: ENFJ
The rest: INTJ
Outside school: ENTP

Yay.

Hopefully I will always be able to be myself in college.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

HS Year 1: I was an Infp
HS Year 2: I became an Enfp.
HS Year 3: I evolved into an Entp.

Been an ENTP ever sense.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey, why don't NFs get a type category description? lol

ENFP: The Drama Queen
At first glance, the ENFP may seem like the ESFP, but where the ESFP is a dramatic realist, the ENFP is the dramatic idealist (hence their nickname). Where ESFPs are their own personalities, the ENFP dreams of an idealized sense of self, which could lead them to be either fantastic actors and actresses or cunning manipulators. The ENFP's habit of idealizing the self and the world around around them place a risk of confusing their own reality. And so the ENFP is deep in the sense that they are perceptive and can create a fantasy out of world around them, a gift that could make them into astonishing storytellers (or pathological liars), but also shallow in that they may lose their own true identity.

close :laugh:

let's try something else...

ENFP: The Slacker of All Trades

:D

i was much, much more like an INFP at school.

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESFJ: The Preppy
The model student for an American female teen. Interested in makeup, clothing, and anything trendy, usually to appear more socially desirable. Therefore, they seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies, and other forms of entertainment. They like small dogs, say "Ewww!!!" a lot, and they're afraid of spiders and Goth kids.

Lol .. :sick:

Model student in that i manipulated some of the teachers to get what i wanted especially getting out of wearing school uniform, lol. If my teachers were stupid, i'd tell them. Was able to be the class crown and still get good grades. Was not interested in clothes, make-up or anything trendy .. I made my own style. Loved going to the toilets for a quick fag. Also got busted for having a note in my school coat asking someone to get me some LSD, lol .. Oh fun days. Still don't like spiders and enjoyed anyone who wasn't stuck up their own ass (ie, the popular kids).

I was obviously not an ESFJ at school.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I read this thread, visions of scenes from John Hughes films (Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, etc) flash uncontrollably through my head.

I think I was more of an INTJ when younger and in school, actually. That may have been my family's influence - my mother is one. I was definitely a nerd/romantic (more of a nerd in junior high, more of a romantic in high school.)

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
The model student for an American female teen. Interested in makeup, clothing, and anything trendy, usually to appear more socially desirable. Therefore, they seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies, and other forms of entertainment. They like small dogs, say "Ewww!!!" a lot, and they're afraid of spiders and Goth kids.

Hmm... I was trendy, but I never did get into makeup...still not really into it, but I at least wear it on occasion now. I didn't just seem to be interested in all kinds of music, movies and other stuff, I really was interested in it all. I said it before and I'll say it again... I'm not a fan of small dogs... I prefer German Shepherd or Husky types dogs! I was more likely to say "Oh my God" than "Eww." And I'm still scared of spiders... And I just think most goth kids are trying way too hard to be different....

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was an INTJ in high school! lol

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
HA, this made me lol. :) Actually my husband is ESFJ, but this doesn't fit him at all. From what he's told me about how he was in high school, I'd say he was more like The Hall Monitor. It's possible that he used to be an ISTJ...

ENFJ: The Trend Setter
These are the world's humanistic idealists. They are often very artistic in their approach; they are often funky dressers or else have their own unique way of expressing themselves. The ENFJ is both conservative in that they like order, but also unconventional in their style and views. This is why practically every type is drawn to the ENFJ. Their innovations are masked by their outer seductiveness, whether they realize it or not.
Totally my bestie... in high school and now!

INFJ: The Romantic
On the inside, this type is similar to the INTJ, but the persona they show to the world couldn't be more different. Where the INTJ is the critic (or misanthrope) who sometimes comes off as a jerk, the INFJ is much more pleasant on the outside. They somewhat resemble the ISFJ in that they are often used as "doormats" because they don't wish to damage their relationships. True also, that both the INFJ and ISFJ can be insecure, but where the ISFJ generally sweeps their inner processes under the rug, the INFJ sweeps their outer perceptions under the rug in favor of walking their inner landscape where they live their unconscious desires.
Totally me now. In high school I think I had more INTJ tendencies than I do now.

KDude

In highschool, the closest I came was an ENTJ, according to this. Not sure what I was before that. I was just some kid who read too many comic books. Not eccentric enough to be a pagan and not snobby enough for an artist.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP is the only description that fits me.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
ISTJ: The Hall Monitor
These people are similar to the ESTJs, but quieter. They often do well in school, are well-rounded, and possibly active in extracurricular activities. May be independent, but will conform if it helps them meet a strategic goal. They are probably the most uptight. However, like the ESTJ, they are critical of the others who don't conform to the established ideals.

I did do well in school (ranked 2nd in my class) and I was quiet... But I wasn't really a hard worker or an upstanding student. See, since teachers and principals knew I was a good student, they didn't question me when I walked out of class and wandered the halls or walked into classrooms where I didn't belong. I actually made a habit of skipping class to go to the art room and paint.

Thats what the troublemakers never understood. You can't get away with shit if you're them, because no one trusts you. If you keep your head down though like me? No one questions you when you're doing something you're not supposed to.

MoneyTick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Looking back, I still can't believe I bullied my principal.

He told me I lost all credit for the year because of too many unexused absences and I had to go another year to reinstate the credits.

I defeated him on the day of graduation as he signed my diploma.

Don't you just love lawsuits?

HotpinkHeatwave

MBTI Type
ENFP
I disagree. As an ENFP who just graduated from highschool.. I was actually rather quiet. I stayed away from drama. I was extremely artistic and creative, and found myself spending all the time I could in the art room. I also excelled and was very interested in english. When drama was present, I chose whether or not to deal with it, and it was NEVER started by me. Mostly, I ignored it, but if it was hurting/affecting a good friend, then I would spring in to action.. Most of the other ENFPs I knew were the same exact way. Quiet, unless with friends, and very artsy/idealistic.

Edit: I was however, a VERY strong person. Still am, of course. I was extremely confident, and unafraid of confrontation. I had a flair for being like a diva, but this did not mean I was dramatic. I dressed very brightly, and had a 'I don't give a shit what you think' attitude. :)

Last edited:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Why would an ISTJ want to be a hall monitor? Why am I concerned about how well other people follow rules? I'm only concerned about myself and close friends.