• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Best T.V. Show Ever

deleted
Here you go Fox, TBS, Cartoon Network. Make a T.V. show with 16 characters all living in a house together.

Give them names like Edward Norton Thomas Peterson, or Isabel Samantha Faith Jones. No I'm kidding. That would get annoying.

How fun would it be to watch this show and talk about it all the time and follow the lives of these sorry people? Root for your character?

:yes:

An anime would be preferable. Real life, if its shot like The Office :D

deleted
None of you like this idea? Come on. You know the INTJ would rule over them all eventually!

Who would be the best friends/alliance?

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
We could instantly recognize the ESFP by identifying the first person to think it's a greeeatt idea to get shit-faced and naked on national TV.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We could instantly recognize the ESFP by identifying the first person to think it's a greeeatt idea to get shit-faced and naked on national TV.

sadly...i think we all know that ESFPs dont have a monopoly on that....

:D :doh:

deleted
They would make good minions if they decided to pay attention for once.

G

garbage

Come on. You know the INTJ would rule over them all eventually!

I'm pretty sure one of the main running conflicts would be a power struggle between INTJ and ENTJ

And then someone unexpected like an ISFP would actually take over

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Hmmmm... what an interesting concept!
It's difficult to say who would win though..

Qre:us

My best T.V. show, eva, is Oz (Tom Fontana).

[i have a feeling I missed the point of this thread]

meh

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is this thread not about Battlestar Galactica?

That thread title decieved me.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was kinda hoping it was about Dr Who.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would love to be the token INFJ on such a show. Everyone would come to me with their problems, which I could swiftly and elegantly solve and look really, really clever and cool on national TV (yeah, right!)

deleted
I think a fantasy adventure would be even better. It would have 16 main characters, and the rest would be henchmen and props to the story. The ENTJ would be your typical military commander, and the INTJ the mystical hermit wizard. Picture Lord of the Rings esque with opposing sides and a new challenge every episode. There would not technically be a main character because every episode would feature a few various characters, like when LOTR2 switch between scenes a lot.