• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sensing-Intuitive Look-a-like

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
She has read all the books :D Yes we can ! :D

deleted
It just seems like you are referring to functions and preference a bit too much, which is completely up the ally of socionics, and which look-a-like-ness has nothing to do with, but socionics tries to make it seem so. Everyone is ignoring my standard of this which is temperament and seem to keep adding more reasons why they should be look-a-like, but you're cutting deep into intentions of personality, and not simply "why" their temperament path is parallel.

I can agree with what you say about similarities, but they aren't look-a-like similarities. You are not comparing the small tendencies that add up. And if it is because you are gifted at looking deep, you over-analyze.

I think ENFP-ESFJ is a rough assumption because of all the additions they hold, but pure temperament, ESFP has too much to compare. ENFP is a ESFP want to be, more similar to an ESFP, anything! But ENFP isn't a known Pragmatic.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
srs cat tells the truth. I think it would help GREATLY if you gave us an example of this.

deleted
Maybe a vague, even bad example. I'm not good with examples, so I need someone to come and do better. But here it is anyway.

Both ENFP and ESFJ love to share their entitlement from what I've seen. Teamwork just seems to come about and they are very inclined to find common ground. They both have a certain elegance, even flexibility to their mood I guess. Both are strongly driven by inspiration.

ESFPs have much more a realistic attitude, get things done, emotion depends more strongly upon fact, practicality reflected upon a mood, for that reason. Even reason for mood is more obvious (maybe just because I'm a pragmatic :p), which can be another example. ENTPs are like this too. Reasons of temperament definitely differ between prag and coop.

The ESFP is ill-judged online as too flexible because they are Ps, but they are definitely more compulsive to their own needs than the ENFP-ESFJ. They even express their Te more than the ENFP, no shit! I'm probably missing something major, and sorry not much of an example, its more like another list of crap.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
:doh:

Did you not read everything, the disclosure?

Temperament has nothing to do with what functions one uses. Really it doesn't. You are obviously thinking of intentions/opinions, because two Fi users would most likely have similarities here.

Most of these are more contrasting in their moods than similar!

Oh well. ;)

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
See how there are no teeth? Remember what happened last time? I can easily remove the tongue too.

Hmmm.... interesting thought! :D <-------!!
Why would you want to remove sombody's tongue? :thinking:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INTJ like ISTP agreed.

INFJ like ISTJ? HOW? I don't see it...

deleted
INTJ like ISTP agreed.

INFJ like ISTJ? HOW? I don't see it...

You don't think they're both Melancholic Cooperative and have the according characteristics of temperament? Or you just have little experience with these themes? From my experience they have the same damn basic attitude towards anything uncertain.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
You don't think they're both Melancholic Cooperative and have the according characteristics of temperament? Or you just have little experience with these themes?

explain cooperative. How is ISTJ cooperative and ISFJ not? I don't see the pairing with INFJ to ISTJ. You have no idea how much friction I have with my ISTJ father...

deleted
explain cooperative. How is ISTJ cooperative and ISFJ not? I don't see the pairing with INFJ to ISTJ. You have no idea how much friction I have with my ISTJ father...

ISFJ is cooperative, but they're phlegmatic.

SJ and NFs are cooperative personalities.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Classification by definitions doesn't work for me. You can group any two things together if you set up the parameters correctly.

Perhaps you should demonstrate similarities.

deleted
Classification by definitions doesn't work for me. You can group any two things together if you set up the parameters correctly.

Perhaps you should demonstrate similarities.

INFJ - ISTJ - The Melancholic Cooperative

analytical, serious, exacting, logical, kind, considerate, perfectionist, reflective, introspective, values accuracy and facts, pay more attention to other people's opinions and are more concerned with doing the right thing, dominance produces activity in an antagonistic environment, with a feeling of unpleasantness until stimulus is acted upon.

I am hoping someone will help me out further.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, so how am I like an INTP, now?

deleted
ISFP - INTP - The Phlegmatic Pragmatic

amiable, dependable, open, supportive, dependable, polite, even-tempered, consistent, relaxed, rational, curious, observant, values security and relationships, pays more attention to their own thoughts or feelings and are more concerned with doing what works, submission produces passivity in a favorable environment, with a feeling of pleasantness increasing as yielding increases.