• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Humor

Coconut_Meat

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I've thought about this half full half empty question before, and my answer to it honest was....you can't accurately say that its half full or half empty. There's the extremely high likely hood that if you did a measurement of the water in the glass, there is an incredibly small amount, a small fraction of an ounce that is causing it to be below or above the halfway point.

LOL, I just asked my INTJ father about the "Is the glass half empty or half full?" question. He said, "This is a stupid question. If it's filled to the halfway point, it's both half empty and half full. I don't see why people continue to ask this question. This is an inaccurate way to measure optimism and pessimism."

LOL at the bold. This is my take on that question as well.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have no idea how ISFP-related this is. I just know it's been my favorite Youtube video for years. It comforts me while cracking me up, in a weird way.