• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type Humor

deleted
You try to put on makeup with furry paws. He knows how to use a switchblade!

deleted
Nobody knew, the Joker is actually Catman... sorry, did I give away what those hollywood loonies were doing to the next movie? Oh well... you should have seen this coming.

They couldn't get Heath Ledger to star for some reason, so they asked his cat.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
How would each Type react to:

Realizing they're in love: (hey, what did you expect from an INFP? ;) )

ISTJ:
ESTJ:
ISTP:
ESTP:
ISFP:
ESFP:
ISFJ:
ESFJ:
INTP:
ENTP:
INTJ:
ENTJ:
INFJ:
ENFJ:
INFP:
ENFP:

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
ISTJ: Shit! Now I have to change my meeting 13:45 tomorrow just to know everything is okay with my lady. Why can't love just wait until between dinner time and bedtime on mondays, when I don't have anything better to do?

ESTJ: Okay, so I'm supposed to spend 1 hour with my new lady because it will please her pity emotions. Well I guess, it could work... for now.

ISTP: Okay so I followed this chic when she left her home, went on break from work and had lunch and went on reunion. It's not like I'm obsessed with her or anything!...

ESTP: Can we please have sex now? Now? Now? How about now?

ISFP: Ohh gosh It's so wonderful to be in love. I don't even have to be with a women I can feel her precence with just the fought of her.

ESFP: Okay. If I buy this ring (that I really can't afford) to her, she will fall in love with me to. But wait, this ring is veeeery expensive.... (thinking)... ohh well (buying it)

ISFJ: I met this gorgeous lady. I think I love her. But what if she doesn't love me?... And what if...

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
ESFJ: I just met this very nice person. I've known her for 2 days now. I asked yesterday if she wanted to move in with me.

INTP: Analyzing: q+x+ds*{error} = else if - x+? = logical .... ok I'm in love

ENTP: I've never felt like this before. I feel like I can do anything.... (quits job, to live on the streets and preach like a prophet about the experience of love)

INTJ: Ok let's be straigt. I love you, and here is my plan.....

ENTJ: I know we just met but right now, I'm in love with you. So don't you dare seeing other men.

INFJ: this is love blablablablabla (defining it).... holy shit, forget everything I just said. I just experienced it.

ENFJ: I don't know

INFP: I don't know

ENFP: I don't know

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rofl1:

How does an (insert type) change a lightbulb?

ESTJ: "(insert type, probably ending on P) said he'd change the bulb!" Chases unfortunate type until job is done.
ISTJ: you didn't see him coming, you didn't see him go, the bulb is replaced by a working one looking exactly the same.
ESFJ: is too busy comforting anyone scared in the dark to actually change the bulb
ISFJ:

ESTP: calls ISTJ and, while he's there, helps him with finding the best savings account.
ISTP: you didn't see him coming, you didn't see him go, but the bulb is replaced by a very ugly, prototype energy-saving lamp.
ESFP:
ISFP:

ENTJ:
INTJ:
ENTP:
INTP: is busy designing a lightbulb that would never burn out

ENFJ:
INFJ:
ENFP: "Why change the bulb? Let's enjoy the darkness and tell horror stories!"
INFP: "In my inner world, burned-out bulbs don't exist. Therefore, there is light."

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INFJ looks at the lightbulb mystified by its physical characteristics and thinks of who could have made the lightbulb, where it was made, what the trip in the truck was like, what a lightbulb's perspective of the box it was in was like, looks at the socket and gets mystified once again by its physical constructs, explains to others about the lightbulb's story, and gives a grand finale of screwing the lightbulb in, and turning the light on and saying "this is an enlightening experience."

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
^ :nice:

(I'm not implying with any of the below that these types have long conversations with inanimate objects)

ENFJ: *speaking to the old light bulb* You know you're the first light bulb I've seen that's lasted this long without dying. And you're an energy saving light bulb. I really like that about you. *gently takes out old bulb, replaces with new bulb* (to new bulb) "You're going to fit in well here."

ISFJ: *wraps the old light bulb in a blanket and hugs it tightly* "Everything will be alright; I'll take care of you." *stares after it solemnly while grabbing the new light bulb*

ESFP: *holds the old light bulb over head* Hey look! I've got an idea! *laughs* *leaves room to show others* *eventually returns and stares at empty socket* Time for a new bulb!

ISFP: *walks in* Wow! This room is SO dark... I kinda like it! *sits down Indian style on the floor, runs fingers over the grainy wood flooring and smiles contentedly*

ENTP: *comes up with an idea that is just crazy enough to work, and the light bulb miraculously turns on again!*

ENTJ: *to the dead light bulb* You no longer belong here. Leave now of your own free will or face exile.

G

Ginkgo

INFP: Technically I am in love with myself. But I AM you, so I'm in love with you too!

Yeah, I agree. When someone I love is antagonized, or if they insult themselves; it feels like I'm being hurt as well. This is why healing is vital. Symbiosis.

Clownfish are INFPs

Common_clownfish_curves_dnsmpl.jpg

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTJ: This car is better than that car because...
:rofl1: So true! My INTJ friend totally analyzes every choice he makes no matter how small; comparing and contrasting every last detail. The other day he was explaining to me in depth why his favourite cereal is the best one money can buy. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After a shipwreck, we find on a desert island in the Pacific:

- Two males ESTP and one female ESTP.
- Two males ENFP and one female ENFP.
- Two males ISTJ and one female ISTJ.
- Two males ISFJ and one female ISFJ.
- Two males INFJ and one female INFJ.
- Two males INFP and one female INFP.
- Two males INTP and one female INTP.
- Two males ISTP and one female ISTP.
- Two males ESTJ and one female ESTJ.
- Two males ENTJ and one male ENTJ.
- Two males ESFP and one female ESFP.

After three months, here's what happened on our island:

- A man ESTP have murdered the other male ESTP to get the ESTP chick.

- Both males ENFP and the ENFP girl are very happy in their ménage à trois.

- The two ISTJ men share the favors of the ISTJ girl, scrupulously respecting the alternate weekly.

- The males ISFJ fuck together and the female ISFJ cooks and households.

- The two INFJ men are waiting desperately for someone want to have the kindness to present the INFJ woman.

- The two male INFP, after glancing at the INFP female and scrupulously observed the horizon finally decided to try their luck at swimming ...

- The two INTP men are yet speculating on the virtues of suicide, while the INTP girl uses and abuses of sunbathing to put his body in value.

- The ISTPs began by dividing the island into North and South and set up a distillery at the center. The important thing for them is that others types do not have a drop! As for sex, whereas after a few pints of whiskey, there reigns a sort of thick fog on the island, you can't have any doubt about how they work on that issue.

- Each one male ESTJ have founded a government, plus one for common issues, one for personal masculine matters which the ESTJ woman does'nt care. Finally, marriage under 14 competencies overlap, men negotiate their right to woo the woman in bartering with an old box of aspirin.

- The first ENTJ man married the ENTJ woman and divorced soon after. He is the best client of the ISTP's distillery. The second ENTJ has made a little money by killing one of two ESTP to hustle his money. With that money he has acquired 33.3% stake in the ISTP's distillery, licensed exclusive sales for others types and called the ESTP girl as a seller. It employs more the ISTJs as bodyguards for himself and his ENTJ bride (the ENTJ girl who has divorced with the first ENTJ man), promising to the ISFJ girl position of nurse for his first child. Finally, he takes regular classes with the INTP girl, especially practical work and lessons about reproduction of mammals.

- The three ESFPs, meanwhile, have ever run the desert island for a long time to go to a party.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
These are awesome :rofl1:!
... but where are the ENTPs :cry:?

I know! They are gone from the island in a boat which has the coolest prow ever but no hull nor sails.
Thirty kilometers from the island, one of the male ENTPs realizes just why the female ESTJ didn't want to come with them...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK, I will try...

What would each type think/do...
If Trapped on a Desert Island:

Comments while eating coconuts…
ISTJ: One coconut each will provide base nutritional requirements.
ESTJ: One coconut a day is only sustainable in the short term. We need to grow something.
ISTP: I’ll fashion an arrow head from the shell.
ESTP: Catch! *Throws coconut*
ISFP: Let’s find some fruit. And use the shells to brew alcohol to keep us warm.
ESFP: Look at this! *Holds empty coconut shells as breasts*
ISFJ: Let me help you with that coconut. *wrenches it from hands* Here you go.
ESFJ: Did you wash your hands in the sea?. Salt kills germs you know.
INTP: Go away. I’m thinking of how to improve our coconut situation.
ENTP: What about if we…We could make a long…
ENTJ: Look useless! This is how you split a coconut!
INFJ: This Spartan existence of coconuts will cleanse our souls
ENFJ: Being on this island is a blessing in disguise. She needs to drop a kilo or two.
INFP: Something like purgatory…being on a desert and eating only coconuts.
ENFP: Let’s play bongos with the shells! Woo Hoo!
INTJ: What a bunch of clowns! Wait until they hear my plan for the coconuts.
EPIC WIN :happy2:

ESTJ: Okay, so I'm supposed to spend 1 hour with my new lady because it will please her pity emotions. Well I guess, it could work... for now.
I wish this weren't so true... :doh: