• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Most Extroverted Introvert?

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Just musing on how the different functions determine how in touch with the "real world" we each are. N types seem to have a 'head in the clouds' rep while Sensers practically define 'feet on the ground' :yes: A similiar thing could be said about T and F types. Its most likely that these preferences play a big part in how the external, everyday world affects and defines us (in addition to the E/I attitude).

So my question, is there a most extorverted introvert? Or introverted extrovert? And on the other extreme, the most introverted introvert? Or extroverted extrovert? I suppose there must be but just curious for other's opinions :)

Apolgies if there's already another thread on this topic

Most introverted extrovert: ENTJ (paranoid and dissociative)
Most extroverted introvert: ISxP (repressed energy comes out)
Most introverted introvert: INTJ
Most extroverted extrovert: ESTP (symbiosis with the world :p)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most extroverted extroverts: In-Charge
Most extroverted introverts: Chart-the-Course
Most introverted extroverts: Get-Things-Going
Most introverted introverts: Behind-the-Scenes

Or perhaps anyone who extroverts their judgment.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ISFPs are often the definition of introvert.

extroverted introvert: ISTP
introverted introvert: INTP or ISFP
introverted extrovert: ENFP (why we are flooding an internet forum :))
extroverted extrovert: ESFP

deleted
Extroversion in the INFJ seems to burst randomly, and goes to a greater level then perhaps the ISFP. But the ISFP seems to extrovert for a greater while.

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
"Extroverted" Introverts: I've seen some pretty extroverted-acting INTJs and INFJs.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Most extroverted introvert= ISFJ

Most introverted extrovert= ENTP

Most introverted introvert= INTP

Most extroverted extrovert= ESFJ
Logical and symmetrical.

J is active; P is impulsive.
Impulsion is illusory extraversion.

Fe is more extraverted than Te.
You can witness it in the street every day.

S is more extraverted than N. Why?
It is more active.

I cannot think of any objection.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
introversion and extroversion refer to cognitive processes not behavior so to answer the first question... no

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
introversion and extroversion refer to cognitive processes not behavior so to answer the first question... no

You are not going to get any peace unless you see all of this through a "probability" lens. And it's not like cognition and behavior have no correlation whatsoever.

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Thursday said:
Most extroverted introvert= ISFJ

Most introverted extrovert= ENTP

Most introverted introvert= INTP

Most extroverted extrovert= ESFJ

Good job, you just further reinforced my belief that I'm ENTP. :p

..oh, and that my mom is ISFJ

Last edited:

deleted
ENTPs seem to socialize with Ne just as much as Fe dispite their Ti efforts. I wonder how much Ti clashes with Fe.

Te doesn't seem to clash with Fi that often for me.

In any case I think INTJs are a bit more introverted than INTPs.

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Extroverted Extrovert: ESXP
Introverted Extrovert: ENXP, EXTJ
Extroverted Introvert: INFJ (ISFX seems more quieter, many ISFJs are shy and ISFPs are silent lonewolves, but INFJs are so social they get mistaken for extroverts, so yeah INFJ would be the most outgoing, I think.)
Introverted Introvert: INTx, INFP

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can be kinda 'introverted' for an extrovert, if I choose to be. Especially when I'm on my own, reading a book. I don't think MBTI has a lot to do with it. I would go with individual person. If a person is inclined to be quiet, they will be quiet, regardless of MBTI type. For me, it has more to do with how people use the functions to fit their own personality, rather than generalizations. And environment plays a role also, and job too. If you're an ESFP, who ended up in an office job, you aren't exactly gonna be the life of the party. Are you?

Or if you're an ENFJ accountant, you are going to use your logic to solve problems, aren't you?

And also, in rare cases, some people have developed functions before others, due to certain factors.