• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Change Over Time

secondhandsight

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
I think I can attest to the first function kicking
in at about 5/6 (Ni) and Fe slowly but surely
after, but still managed to be an effective
INTJ through my teens, with gentle modulation
to diagnosable f in my mid twenties. I think this
was a result of being brought up in a Te-heavy
household (INTJ father, ENTJ brother), which I
drifted away from gradually with maturation,
allowing Fe to find its mark.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think I can attest to the first function kicking
in at about 5/6 (Ni) and Fe slowly but surely
after, but still managed to be an effective
INTJ through my teens, with gentle modulation
to diagnosable f in my mid twenties. I think this
was a result of being brought up in a Te-heavy
household (INTJ father, ENTJ brother), which I
drifted away from gradually with maturation,
allowing Fe to find its mark.

Your mind is clouded by the nazi regime

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
My ENFP mom basically raised me to be an ENFP. She still doesn't get why I am introverted and the fact that I always want to be alone annoys her. :laugh:

sounds like me and my ESFP dad.. on being annoyed with your preference for solitude, i bet she's just lonely and wants to talk with you more!

right now i have a mean stomach flu and told my father this clearly when he called me yesterday evening...he promised it would be a 'short call', and i said 'okay'. this call lasted no less than 15 minutes. he would talk about something, wait for feedback, then pause, and apologize that i wasn't feeling well, remind me that he would let me go in a minute, and then carry on again for another 5 minutes. he did this 2 or 3 times before the conversation actually ended.

as much as this grates on my patience, i know it comes from a sweet place. i truly think E parents get so much just out of sharing the day's musings with their children. it's really rather endearing.. in a "please leave me alone now" sort of way.