• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How does an intj deal with and esfp?

thegregxp

MBTI Type
intj
I know this girl who is the most anoyying, freeloading, person I know of, she constantly seeks attention at any cost, even by harming herself. She is not funny at all and thinks she is, and constantly bugs me, I've tried ignoring her completely but she won't leave me alone. How do i get rid of this esfp?

Last edited:

thegregxp

MBTI Type
intj
Hmm, I kind of didn't make this to detailed did I? The girl is in every single one of my classes, I would have thought of going somewhere else, if it was possible.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's grammar.

Why are you in the same school? Shouldn't you be angling for MIT about now? Not a hell of a lot of ESFPs there.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, I kind of didn't make this to detailed did I? The girl is in every single one of my classes, I would have thought of going somewhere else, if it was possible.

Hmm, I kind of didn't make this too detailed, did I? The girl is in every single one of my classes; I would have thought of going somewhere else, if it were possibe.

That said... it sounds to me as if this ESFP is mentally ill. Self-harm for attention? Certain bits of your description cry Borderline Personality Disorder to me, however I'm only going by a vague description of the person/situation, etc.

Aren't you INTJs supposed to be [painfully] direct with your thoughts?
Tell her you have no reason to associate with her, and you'd appreciate it if she would respect that, and leave you alone.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're going to need to be blunt and direct. One of my roommates is ESFP and that's the best way to communicate with him. She may not even realize you're ignoring her.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Hmm, I kind of didn't make this too detailed, did I? The girl is in every single one of my classes; I would have thought of going somewhere else, if it were possibe.

That said... it sounds to me as if this ESFP is mentally ill. Self-harm for attention? Certain bits of your description cry Borderline Personality Disorder to me, however I'm only going by a vague description of the person/situation, etc.

Aren't you INTJs supposed to be [painfully] direct with your thoughts?
Tell her you have no reason to associate with her, and you'd appreciate it if she would respect that, and leave you alone.

Does correcting someone's grammar raise your self esteem?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have to warn you, if she is ENFP she will bug you until you love her.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And, err... what exactly does she want from you? Why don't you simply tell her to shut up and go away?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Yeah with an ESFP you just gotta give it straight, word for word. I dated an INTP once.. good lord miscommunication to the max! we wanted the best and we were trying to be open with each other but he woudl assume i'd pick up on his nonverbal queues, which is really NOT my forte...

really, word for word. you gotta say something like "I NEED YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE."

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First off have you confirmed her being ESFP? Does she like you or does she just feel like being annoying?

Any extrovert can annoy any introvert. It all varies, don't go assuming that because you hate someone that they are your opposite.

Just from hearing this it seems like EXFX. Could be anything.