• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Mate Pairing Idea

theplacesyoullgo

No I mean every type! :ohmy:

Scary thought. I guess I meant to highlight the fact that I tend to only get that way with INTJs (not other types), for whatever reason that might be, and personally, I think an NF would be more "ideal" for me despite my strong T preference. Could just be the relatively small sample size.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
How about we all date the people that we're attracted to?

How does that sound?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lemons - why did you say ENTJ for me if my preferences lie so strongly towards INFJ

deleted
lemons - why did you say ENTJ for me if my preferences lie so strongly towards INFJ

Hmm did I only say ENTJ? I am basing it on relativity, of course I don't know why I didn't mention INFJ. I wasn't sure if 74 I meant 26 E.

Some tests say you have less than 50% of a strong preference which can be confusing.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm did I only say ENTJ? I am basing it on relativity, of course I don't know why I didn't mention INFJ. I wasn't sure if 74 I meant 26 E.

Some tests say you have less than 50% of a strong preference which can be confusing.

no - 74% I

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ESTP chick? Methinks not likely. It's actually the opposite of INFJ which I like a lot.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Introvert to introvert doens't work well; it's damn awkward trying to contact. Extraverts are needed to initiate contact. That is why 75% of the world is extroverted.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I would take a moderate extravert over another introvert. It's too draining for me to try and lure out an I. Also, I'm conditioned and indeed used to going long periods of time without being able to be alone, say easily for months on end.

hommefatal

ISFPs are fine, I love kind people. I am ENFP. My extroverted preference is very weak, I use both intuition and sensing equally though I like intuition better, my feeling preference is strong, I use thinking a lot too but I don't like thinking people, and my perceiving preference is pretty strong. In general my girlfriend should be an introverted feeler. ISFP, INFP, ISFJ. I don't like being teached so INFJ is a bit difficult. My girlfriend should be giving but not be demanding. She should accept me the way I am.

G

garbage

ISFPs are fine, I love kind people. I am ENFP. ... I use thinking a lot too but I don't like thinking people, and my perceiving preference is pretty strong. In general my girlfriend should be an introverted feeler ... My girlfriend should be giving but not be demanding. She should accept me the way I am.

+1 on all of this

The only other thing I have to say is that my parents are apparently duals and can't stand each other. So, take that as you will.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four

I56 N38 F38 P22

So, hypothetically, I am most compatible with STJ types. I would say that's an accurate result given the people I have been attracted to in the past.
If this were the case, however, I would think I would want a partner who also had slightly or moderately expressed preferences.