• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face\Eye emotion reading

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i got a 32...it's cool it shows you which ones you got wrong...i like it. :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
smile one was harder!
You got 15 out of 20 correct

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've done this kind of test a couple times before. This time I scored 28, highest by far. I don't get it. I'm supposed to be bad at this kind of thing... I think I may be turning into an extrovert :shock:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
29 for me.

I got the last 15 or so in a row all correct.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
don't get the scoring "folie" by the way.
I tried EQ tests, I've never seen anything so biased in my life. I know emotions are, by definition, biased, but that was just wrong :D. For example, the fact you don't act upon a knowledge doesn't mean you can't read into the situation, it just means you don't give a fuck about it\the social consensus. and that's just for starters. As an entp\me, for example, I'll only consider a few people as deserving some effort and stick to the bare minimum for other people. So the random term 'friend' doesn't apply like It surely would for an ENFP.

That's what led me to post something like face reading. More reliable I guess, even if far less dynamic\complex than the real thing.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Having just the eyes is challenging. There are so many other facial and body signals to pick up on.

And you know, I actually disagree with a couple of the pictures and their interpretation. I get why the answer is what is is, but I just got a different feeling from the person looking at the picture. How can a picture fully claim to represent an inner state? What about when my eyes are lying to you? How could you tell any different what i feel inside, except through an intuition of me?

I got 29 (eye test) btw. It was better when I didn't look at the words first!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I've done this kind of test a couple times before. This time I scored 28, highest by far. I don't get it. I'm supposed to be bad at this kind of thing... I think I may be turning into an extrovert :shock:

Actually, you can get the right answers on the eye test by deduction. In most cases, the answer choices were all so ridiculous that only one could possible be correct. For instance, I remember one on there that had a pair of generally sad or weary looking eyes, and the answer choices were something like the following: (1) decisive, (2) flirtatious, (3) ashamed, (4) playful. The only possible answer is (3), even if you don't think the eyes look all that ashamed. So even when you can't tell what exact emotion the eyes themselves are reflecting, you can make at least a partially educated guess from among the answer choices.

If this were a test where you had to write down what emotion the eyes were reflecting without answer choices, I would surely fail. And not just because it'd difficult to tell what someone is feeling, but also (mostly) because disembodied eyes that are grainy and have been distorted in some image editor or other do not lend themselves well to accurate reading.

MBTI Type
ENTP

You're probably just a girl. I think we're supposed to be good at reading facial expressions, even the Ts.
29/36

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
34/36 for the eyes and 17/20 on the fake smile (last time I checked.)

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Reading the mind in the eyes
Test (revised, adult)

Summary Report

Your score:

Total possible score(points)

For all of them, I didn't even look at the choices first. Just zoomed the pic, made my assumption and saw my option on the list.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I got 31 on the Eye quiz.

Frankly, I wish people would hone this skill more, so they would stop assuming I'm angry when it could be one of many different moods I'm in, or that I'm just concentrating.

I look deadly serious a lot of the time, though I am not ultimately a very serious person at all.

Intense maybe---but really not serious.

By the way---do other ENFPs have this problem? Or am I some kind of malfunctioning ENFP?

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
24/36 for the eyes. Apparently below average. Not sure why it's difficult for me. But I've read teens sometimes have more trouble reading emotions

Haven't done the smile quiz... need to download flash and I don't want to close my browser right now hahah.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Reading the mind in the eyes
Test (revised, adult)

Summary Report

Your score:

Total possible score(points)

For all of them, I didn't even look at the choices first. Just zoomed the pic, made my assumption and saw my option on the list.
I got the same score, and that's what I did as well.