• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XKCD

What type is the XKCD writer?

• Total voters

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
XKCD
I wonder what anyone thinks of the writer's type.
I like writing in the spaces in between.
Exibit A: What XKCD Means
Exibit B: Dignified
Exibit C: Duty Calls
Evidence D: Keeping Time
I can say nasty things about people and no one will ever notice
Just look around on there for a while. I didn't even pick particularly representative cartoons. There are hundreds... I don't have time for that.
I won't though. It's just knowing that I have that ability. It's like spitting in someone's food as a waiter. You don't do it for just any reason, but for the people who act like dicks anyway, and run the risk, there's always the opportunity, and that rocks.
My predictions for what you'll all say:
People who pick INFP - 33%
People who pick INTP - 23%
People who pick INTJ - 20%
People who pick INFJ - 13%
People who pick ENTP - 3%
People who pick ENFJ - 3%
People who pick ENTJ - 2%
People who pick ENFP - 2%
Jerks who pick an S type just 'cause they want to be the odd man out and don't care that they're ridiculously wrong, and who thought of doing that before reading this option, and and didn't change their minds just to screw with me - 2%
People who noticed that I have 101% in my predictions - 7%
People who noticed it and knew that I was just setting a trap for the people who'd get upset about that kind of thing - 0% Come on guys, get with the game.

And that's just for probability

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ivy's putting the poll up 'cause I forgot but you guys need to vote there.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You've totally F'd yourself by prestating your poll prediction. Self-fulfilling-reverse-prophecy.

You ENTPs never think anything through.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well Jack, you can go lick yourself.
I don't have time for you either.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Why INTP not J ? Since that's what everybody seems to think without giving a reason.

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
It just get that feeling from when I see him and about his work. He seems to be very open to new ideas and exploring different insights that he may have thought boring or insignificant before. I can't ever see him completely rejecting an idea also.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INTPs are rarely so industrious. As a rule, we think, not do.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Anyone know if he has a manager/mentor? That can produce recognized excellent work quite well in INTPs.

P.S. Anyone want to be my manager/mentor?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Rare as in the kind of INTP who isn't INTP?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Anyone know if he has a manager/mentor? That can produce recognized excellent work quite well in INTPs.

P.S. Anyone want to be my manager/mentor?

As far as I know he just randomly decided to upload some old doodles of his, and they became popular, so he continued making them.