• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

XKCD

What type is the XKCD writer?

• Total voters

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Huh... no one quoted the OP.
A time to rejoice.
I've never seen that before.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So....
INTP or INFJ?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Quit flattering yourself, you're nothing like Munroe.

Irrelevant.
What about more Ni than Ti? If so then you're not a P...

Thank's for your valuable input Mr.Fuckin.Obvious. I didn't claim that, did I ?

Correction: Typing based on functions without knowing what you're talking about is rarely effective. We have Señor Flak as evidence.

Agreed.

Finally you stop with the lies!

Sorry : \

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
So....
INTP or INFJ?

I'm thinking INFJ now.

automatic_doors.png

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Thank's for your valuable input Mr.Fuckin.Obvious. I didn't claim that, did I ?
You didn't have to. INTP is INTP gets their P from a dominant introverted judgement or extroverted perception.

My aim is to say that it doesn't matter whether you've got yourself Ni before Se. All that matters is the Ti, which makes you P.
The reverse applies for our friend Mr. Munroe.

Do ya see where I'm going with this?

Bufo

MBTI Type
onto
Enneagram
5w4
Why would you opt for ISTJ or ESTJ?

Not necessarily I would. Just a question/thought. Although imagination is not associated with Si, what does rule out the possibility that a person with the mentioned type might possess a well-developed Nx?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The reason is that he worked for NASA. It's impossible to work for them if you're S.