• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to agonize people

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
LOL this thread is layered with irony. It's like people are following the recommendations of the first post.

If you know what agonizes another person, then you can make a conscious effort to stop doing it. It can help everyone reading to be more respectful toward one another. :)

I realized the irony of it around my fourth post, LOL.:)

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well I'm not. All you two do is cut and snipe at each other. Why don't you just have a rendezvous somewhere and tell us how it went.
I actually wasn't sniping.

I did however see through his thinly veiled attempt to prove himself right and not give him what he wanted.

Okay, maybe that second part was a snipe.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brendan gets pissed a lot.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I actually wasn't sniping.

I did however see through his thinly veiled attempt to prove himself right and not give him what he wanted.

Okay, maybe that second part was a snipe.

I know this is hard for you to believe..but I could care less for being right..I just like playing around with ideas..

And I admitted that you were right that I wouldnt be able to agonize you without making my motives obvious, but if I did that..it would be too easy for you to get rid of the problem.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ LOL you're funny BW.

Okay...stfu now, kthxbai.