• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type has the richest inner life?

Which type do you think tends to have the richest inner life?

• Total voters

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
doesn't everyone else do that? Do people actually walk around, not thinking. For real?

They do, they just think about different things than we would. Perhaps I'm walking down the road thinking about what it would be like to have wings, and some of them are walking down the road thinking about what outfit they will wear out tonight, or stuff like that.

At least that was the conclusion me and a friend came to when we swapped what we were thinking about. :shock:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
What... on EARTH, does that have to do with the quality of "richness"? You're talking about a person's ability (if you can call it that?) to live in their head. Which I really don't see having much to do with INFP anyway. That association is so arbitrary.
"What on earth" do you care since you are not the OP?
The OP clearly stated that she wanted each person to define richness for themselves.
I happen to think that the ability to create an entire reality in one's mind AND live there IS "richness of inner life".

Last edited: