• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if you were a different type?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Like you think you're xxxx but you're actually yyyy?

what if? I want to know from your perspective what if? I mean how much of your life would change? would your perspective change? would you think you'd deserve to be treated differently? and anything else you would like to add.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I would not be as arrogant, selfish, anti-social, power hungry, or success-seeking as I am now.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have no doubt that I'm actually yyyy. :cool:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I was just talking to someone about "what would you be if you could be one pesonality for a day"

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hm, what would change. Nothing. I would still be a walking paradox I guess. Oh and also people would still be very confused about me. :D

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i would TALK... i think. that would be odd.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I would like it... i'm gonna chose ENTJ yea I wanna be one of those for the day.... WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
INTJ or ENTP. I'd probably be somewhat more comfortable being ENTP, because when I'm arsed I do enjoy toying and messing about with people. I do sort of like to be a detached manipulator of sorts and I enjoy interacting and absorbing knowledge and information from others. I love hanging out with some of my ENTP friends.

INTJs are more against my nature so it would probably be the most interesting experience. It's so opposing though when you get down to it. The constrained nature is what is really discomforting. The continued progression, consistency, and pragmatism is somewhat alluring though.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I would not be as arrogant, selfish, anti-social, power hungry, or success-seeking as I am now.

I don't know about power hungry, but people sometimes accuse me of some of these others:

arrogant: just a front
anti-social: If you can find my extrovert switch I'll be your best friend for life.
success-seeking: We all have to earn a buck, I don't see anything wrong with that.
selfish: Nope. People who know me would not say that at all. Sometimes I think people expect me to be a mind reader. I might find out something I did or didn't do upset someone, but I had no idea they want it in the first place.

I do have a habit of reading too much into situations. I think I'm not the only one.

Like you think you're xxxx but you're actually yyyy?

what if? I want to know from your perspective what if? I mean how much of your life would change? would your perspective change? would you think you'd deserve to be treated differently? and anything else you would like to add.

I think I might like to be an ENFP or ENFJ for a day.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yeah, if I were to choose, I would just see how it's like to be ENFP for a day. Just to experience what it'd be.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Judging by how much type changing goes on here, I'd say almost most of you are a different type than what you think you are.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Maybe I'm losing my imagination, but it seems to me that if your personality changed that significantly, you'd be someone else.

I don't really find that appealing. Now, if I did have to be someone else for a day, it'd totally be someone completely opposite from me. I wouldn't want to "be them" though. I just want to live in their head and try to understand what's going on in there. Let them make the decisions.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I want to be an ENTJ. I'd take over the world.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
See my argument is nothing would change, except other's perception of me. If I ended up being a different type, I would still be me. I don't think I'm defined by what type I am, just my personality and mannerisms etc add up to INFP if it turns out I misunderstood the functions/what is an INFP and am I different type, it just means I was wrong. I don't think my whole personality would change.it's like when you change from a red shirt to a blue shirt the only thing that changes is your shirt.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I were a different type I would probably go for ISTP. I like ISTP's generally, and they're often really awesome at what they do, besides from being artistic about it.