• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to distinguish ESFP and ENFP?

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
ESFPs cook up the most insane explanations for things. I thought a guy at work might be an ENFP. I thought ENFPs are not this annoying, are they? Nope. He's an ESFP. I find it annoying because he jibber jabbers crap all day long. But he's has improved a lot in recent months. He jibber jabbers less frequently now.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Working in the big smoke as a PI is tough. Bullets and shells fall down to the streets like rain drops at someone's funeral, death in the air. The dame at the door looks scared, alone--vulnerable. That's why she's here. My gun keeps me safe from the pitter-patter of gunfire, but to protect the dame, I need...FILM NOIR CONDOMS! "When sex needs to be cool!"

ROFLMAO.

Who the flip thought of these? Are these sold in the states?

Is it just me, or is there something unforgivably cheesy and just embarassing about these?

And Lost, ha, yes, I'm sure EXFPs both can annoy less talkative types with our verbal expression. I have to say though, honest to goodness, that I have heard from introverts that they like my talking. And that's it's not annoying like they can often find chit chatters. Seriously. I swear.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...protective of my shortie friend here for a min...there can be annoying people of all types...but i do think that n's and s's care about different things sometimes and it can be hard to relate....sometimes....with some people.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I have to say though, honest to goodness, that I have heard from introverts that they like my talking. And that's it's not annoying like they can often find chit chatters. Seriously. I swear.

I like ENFP talk. That's why I was confused by my irritation with this one guy. I have only met one ESFP as far as I know. They seem like very nice friendly people from the profile. I suspect my irritation with this guy has more to do with me than him anyway.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think we chat about odd things cze cze and they find it amusing. i quite often feel like such the weirdo but i'm fortunate that my friends like that about me. i guess that's why they're my friends. haha

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
ESFPs are awesome creatures and I sincerly hope to be one one day :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think we chat about odd things cze cze and they find it amusing. i quite often feel like such the weirdo but i'm fortunate that my friends like that about me. i guess that's why they're my friends. haha

Ne dominant 4 lyfe!!!!11

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I like ENFP talk. That's why I was confused by my irritation with this one guy. I have only met one ESFP as far as I know. They seem like very nice friendly people from the profile. I suspect my irritation with this guy has more to do with me than him anyway.

I've found INTPs are one of the types I find really easy to get on with. Only time it doesn't go smoothly is when I get logiced out, but I normally just wait till they've explained it all and continue, cos I learn quite a bit from it even though I have that out of my comfort zone feel.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my defense, I am awesome.

(and I'd hope to meet someone like me someday.)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
ESFP: OMG LET'S DANCE!

ENFP: OMG LET'S PLAY A GAME!

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Supposedly I am an ENFP and now I am horrofied. You guys are all female, where are my male brethren ENFP's.

*Worried and scared*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i KNOW you are g-virus even if other more knowledgeable people disagree...i just don't care...because i can tell. ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
oh yay!!!!!!! come join our club G-virus you are more than welcome!!!!! :D

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
i KNOW you are g-virus even if other more knowledgeable people disagree...i just don't care...because i can tell. ;)

:hug:

Is it normal for an ENFP to not be able string together even the most simplest of coherent sentences to save his/her life?

Curse thee spelling and grammar, for thoust are the bane of my existence.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i can. i just don't choose to.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug:

Is it normal for an ENFP to not be able string together even the most simplest of coherent sentences to save his/her life?

Curse thee spelling and grammar, for thoust are the bane of my existence.

If you find yourself doing this, take two seconds to think and try again. It means ne is running buckwild. On the other hand, as Erin said, why would you want to? :D

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
erinavery and awesomecakes

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what does that mean? we're both enfp...you tryin to say somethin boy!?