• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ's are NOT machines

F

figsfiggyfigs

My 2 cents - if they're older than 25, I think they're probably quite cool. If not, they've probably got some of the problems I've wouldn't want to see in my friends.

good point.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, they aren't. But if they cry they try awfully hard to convince you that they're just leaking oil.

psynite

MBTI Type
INTx
I stopped crying when I got tired of rusting, needless to say I hate the rain.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
INTJs are sexy as hell. I dated one who had more soul in their eyes and fire in their belly than any other type I've dated.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fire in their belly than any other type I've dated.

You... mean like... gas?

:D

yeye..

Speaking of oils.

i genuinely find WD40 to smell better than most perfumes.
I think its related to so manny good memories.

And whats up with male perfume anyway. it smells so sharp. Like men need more of that, I like woman perfume better.
I have not gone to the step and bought lady perfume yet tho..

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ's do have soulz!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love machines !

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqLsYE5AI_M"].[/youtube]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="2EIeUlvHAiM"]Err...Florence + the Machine?[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="S_oMD6-6q5Y"]Not a robot?[/YOUTUBE]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Was the OP not the one who every few days decided to make a thread about his 'romantic' adventures? and also typed himself as an INFP? *sigh* I cannot say much, this was a long time ago and I think and my memory's broken to certain bits.
Robots just being one stereotype of the INTJ, I can also see other stereotypes of the same psychometric profile that oppose the whole notion. More often, I would see this particular stereotype want itself to adhere more to the ISTJs who seem to incline to be stereotyped as the hardest workers of the MBTI type profiles.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Was the OP not the one who every few days decided to make a thread about his 'romantic' adventures? and also typed himself as an INFP? *sigh* I cannot say much, this was a long time ago and I think and my memory's broken to certain bits.

The thread is about 2 years old, he's gone back and forth between INTJ and INFP in that time.

Meanwhile I can recommend a good technician to fix your memory chip if you want.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Lemme lemme lemme !!!!

Sezierbesteck_zoom.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The thread is about 2 years old, he's gone back and forth between INTJ and INFP in that time.

Meanwhile I can recommend a good technician to fix your memory chip if you want.
Haha nice well, I'm sure he'd do a great job on it though I'm lacking significant funds. And I wouldn't want to make entropie jealous.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't see how an INFP could ever mistake themselves for an INTJ *scratches head*

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Don't tell the lemmings we aren't machines; they will start wanting things as a compromise with us such as hugs.

kitkat.gif

I don't see how an INFP could ever mistake themselves for an INTJ *scratches head*

Fi is everything.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

INTJ's are not robots... when their emotional chip is put in correctly. Otherwise they have a nice range from intimidation to stoic. 299.99 for your INTJ to become just a little more loving than he never was! :)