• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Birth Order - Cliff Isaacson

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting...but...
I have many half siblings...some i was around a lot, two i have never met.
To clarify...do we only count full siblings?
Do we count siblings we spent a lot of time with but didn't live with?
What if you share a large household and grow up with cousins also?
I grew up in the same household as one of my siblings.
We are both ENFP. *shrugs*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oldest child here and yes, I've always been the "good child"... arguing with one's parents is pointless when you can just negotiate instead and I was never grounded because being told that I was a disappointment was always adequate punishment (I STILL fear being a disappointment!) :)

my sis would always argue with our parents over things- she has always been STUBBORN and has never been one to compromise- in her rationale admitted to in her twenties "you were the good kid, so I didn't have to be... I got to be the bad one" :doh:

my SO is an only child

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a first born- one younger sister.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Viewers, please leave a post with your MBTI and your natural birth order.

If you take time to check out the birth order link, also mention if you think that you are a different personality from your natural sibling order.
I know the thread is old and I don't have time to research much right now, but just to put it out there..

I am ENFP and the older of 2 children.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fifth born of first marriage of both spouses - INTP.