• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Description Wiki

wolfy

awsm
Maybe we can find some commonalities.Here's how it works.
Put your type in the title of your post.

Write a few words describing you. You not your type.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

wolfy

awsm
ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
INTJ

Enjoys complex argument. Former Hulkamaniac. Can do the splits between two folding chairs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP

Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.

wolfy

awsm
ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP

Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP-

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

Shy, passionate, unpredictable. Love language, preoccupied with analysis of geography of the human heart.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
INTP-

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to;

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP: (no one else here to follow, though :( )

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFP: (no one else here to follow, though :( )

That's not true, there's defragmybrain! And introverted-esfp. And maybe like one or two other people. Maybe.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ

Shy, passionate, unpredictable. Love language, preoccupied with analysis of geography of the human heart.

I agree with all of those except passionate and unpredictable. :yes:

I'm actually rather predictable in my responses once you get to know me. And my passion tends to be fleeting rather than sustained or intense. I can act very passionate during a short burst, but then once I calm down, it kind of fades.

I like computing, psychology, fantasy, and video games. I prefer to know what's expected of me and don't really like having to adapt rapidly in most situations, although I do ultimately welcome changes that lead to improvement.

I have a vague fear of being overwhelmed or constrained in unacceptable ways. I think that it's a good thing that there are separate cultures and governments in the world who each do what they see fit, because that allows for people with different perspectives to have havens. I think that that is a good thing... that as humans in general, we're not being pushed towards the same perspective, but are allowed to live according to different ones. This allows us to learn a lot more about ourselves.

EDIT:
Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

I guess I agree with most of this.
Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

I don't agree with any of this at all, except maybe casual housekeeper and preferring to avoid commotion.

G

garbage

ENTJ

Determined, perfectionistic, organized, hard-working, resourceful, adaptable, direct, ambiverted, quick-thinking, goal-seeking, scientific, independent, obsessive, self-doubting, anxious.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENTJ:

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

[an interesting feat of this topic is that allows us to see the difference between the same MBTI type with a different enneagram preference]

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.