• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Description Wiki

wolfy

awsm
Update

Added Blue Monday.
Added Trovador.
Added dee ENFJ
Added Protean as ESFJ because there was no description.

When making changes can you please first list your description and the existing words that describe you.

List your edits in a separate paragraph.

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

ENFP

Funny, quirky, procrastinater, loves people

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
analyzes everything, interprets even the unsaid words- a mind reader;
low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful;
can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to
Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

Can be superficial, facetious, and two-faced.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
can use photoshop incredibly well.
enjoys science-fiction specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
Fascinated with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

ENFJ

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

ESFJ
Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe_________________

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
INTP

Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future.Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.

-Chameleon;
-Over-active imagination;
-Bored easily;
-^I don't feel the need to share personal information unless the situation calls for it;
-Procrastinator;
-Grows upset when competence is questioned (by self);
-Loves to decode people and who they are;
-Doesn't communicate desired humor with anyone excluding one person;
-Constantly monitor my own thoughts and actions to achieve desired reaction (not in negative sense);
-Starts many an endeavor, hardly ever pulls through
-Constantly questions what would do in any given situation (mostly in a negative scenario)

wolfy

awsm
That's all well and good except protean is an ENFJ. ;)

I thought so too but I went and did it anyway.

With some of the types maybe we should ask people we know of that type IRL who are not on the forum?

I'll ask an ESFJ to go through that list.

wolfy

awsm
I added them together here.

How I envisioned it working is you would edit and build the description the same way as you can in a wiki.

Building from a description of yourself and sorting through those of others we would come to the core commonalities of each type.

ENTJ

energetic, organized, realiable, forgetful of details, can be unwillingly rude, original, friendly, ignores problems, always on time, quick on-the-feet thinking (but sometimes not very deep), relaxed, overconfident, not good at resolving confrontation, short-tempered under stress
Determined, perfectionistic, organized, hard-working, resourceful, adaptable, direct, ambiverted, quick-thinking, goal-seeking, scientific, independent, obsessive, self-doubting, anxious.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Here's mine for ya.

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsj6A9aDV0Y]ISTJ Bio[/YOUTUBE]

wolfy

awsm
updated entj

Next person with same type copy previous description and delete what does not apply to you and then add some descriptions of yourself.

When making changes can you please first list your description and the existing words that describe you.

List your edits in a separate paragraph.

ENFP

easily distracted by the next really interesting thing, then laser focus until it's become routine.
Enjoys a peek into the psyche of others. Procrastinates like mad. Chaos personified.
totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring.

ENTJ

Determined, perfectionistic, organized, hard-working, resourceful, adaptable, direct, ambiverted, quick-thinking, goal-seeking, scientific, independent, obsessive, self-doubting, anxious.

INFJ

Reserved at first, then friendly, even passionate. Love language, reading, writing, knowledge for its own sake. Preoccupied with analysis of the human psyche.

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, superstore and commotion phobe.

ESFP

fun, happy, silly, realistic and practical

lazy, can be unreliable, irrational when angry, hate commitment and being bogged down.

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet humorous (especially black humour);
Abrupt, cynical, intentionally gloomy. Terrified of looking incompetent, little interest in physical activities, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Personal morailty based on how viewed by others; likes to be contrary but not unpopular. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.
Skeptical contrarian. Loves language, literature, leaps of insight, laughter. The dark side.

ENTP

Edgy, nonconforming, inventive, clever, humorous, and excellent at wordplay/lame puns.

talk first- then maybe think about what was said, curious, high energy, compulsive reader of the printed word

INFP

Flamboyant. Independent. melancholy, but quick to laughter. All or nothing/easy_going-perfectionist that listens and laughs to get you to listen and laugh so you can be who you are afraid to be.
Never-ending sweettooth non conformist, vauge, sees to heart of people, dreamer, some what detached.

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations.

INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.
enjoys science-fiction specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.
Fascinated with Mathematics, both "insight" resolutions and unnecessary long processes.
Without spacial or magnitude sense, as weight of a box, amount of people in a room or number of meters between two houses.
Very good with maps, schemes and other reference charts, wich compensates the lack of natural distance sense.

ESTJ

Blunt, oblivious, enjoys going off on tangents, work stamina: like the Energizer bunny, terrible at concealing emotions, likes to keep busy, fiercely loyal to family.

ISTJ

Not good at starting things, not an initiator.

Gets nervous in social situations, usually fidgeting with my hands or something similar.

ENFJ

Friendly, enjoys giving, cares about people. Can be adventurous. Feels that if you want something enough and work at it, it can happen. Hopeless romantic. Cares about everything. Can be controlling, judgmental, and overly critical especially of myself. Conscientious, precise. Loves to love and be loved. Perfectionist, responsible, go-getter, and very couragous.

ESFJ
Natural philanthropist and populist, publicly cheerful/privately moody, socially pragmatic, critical, makes decisions too quickly, accessible/approachable, dramatic, sucks donkey balls at impersonal decision making, likes to get into people, conversationalist, sympathetic, speakers blasted on inner monologue ("oops did I say that out loud!!") but strangely very guarded, loves when people are relaxed and have found genuine camaraderie with each other, likes to build bridges between people and occasionally burn them, know that we can be better than what we are but terribly afraid we're not going to make it, wants to lead the charge but can't find their other shoe.

homesick.alien

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
INFJ

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, Superstore and commotion phobe.

Needs to trust a person before confiding in them. Loves music. Wants to take risks but too scared of the possible consequences. Loves giving advice. Perfectionist. Will lead in projects I am enthusiastic about. Critical.

____
Am I doing it right?

wolfy

awsm
INFJ

Neglectful gardener, casual housekeeper, excellent baker. Appreciate and encourage the uniqueness of my children. Nature lover, Superstore and commotion phobe.

Needs to trust a person before confiding in them. Loves music. Wants to take risks but too scared of the possible consequences. Loves giving advice. Perfectionist. Will lead in projects I am enthusiastic about. Critical.

____
Am I doing it right?

Yeah that is fine. It is probably easier for me if people quote and show edits/additions on the original and then post a new entry below that.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP

Naive, optimistic, compassionate, enthousiastic, attention-seeking, love to debate.

When I'm upset, others will have problems helping or consoling me, because I want: firstly to know what's the problem myself, then define whether I could use help or consoling and maybe ask for it myself. I don't want to appear as an upset person to anybody, ever. Please don't disturb me when I'm trying to find out what that little Fi of mine is trying to tell me.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP

Naive, optimistic, compassionate, enthusiastic, attention-seeking, love to debate.

When I'm upset, others will have problems helping or consoling me, because I want: firstly to know what's the problem myself, then define whether I could use help or consoling and maybe ask for it myself. I don't want to appear as an upset person to anybody, ever. Please don't disturb me when I'm trying to find out what that little Fi of mine is trying to tell me.

My life is about adventure and discovery. I have insatiable curiosity when it comes to learning and discovering. I want to understand, everything.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP

my additions--- Very complicated, no one can figure me out. I am very open. I will talk about anything and I thrive on topics that aren't generally discussed.

I like NEW and I need variety. Routine and monotony will depress me. I'm enthusiastic, quick to laugh, and I love fun.

I feel strongly about oppression. I hate being oppressed and I hate seeing others oppressed. Freedom in thoughts, speech, and action are extremely important to me. I strive for authenticity.

And if you couldn't tell, I enjoy talking about myself...but really just human behavior in general. I am a huge optimist, and if hard pressed I'd be willing to admit ANYTHING is possible, even though in the back of my mind I know it's very improbable.

The process is very important to me. I need to know why. I'm very unconventional, but not on purpose, it just happens that way. I can come off way too strong and be intimidation. In most situations I am very uninhibited.
--------

totally engaged, approaches every new person and/ or situation with open arms and wide eyed enthusiasm...totally excited by the possibilities it could bring

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ

Enjoys complex argument.

enjoys science-fiction and fantasy specially alternate history. I'm obsessed with a few things. And IF then completely, up to the bones.

lasagne is one of my favorite foods
thirst for knowledge
been told i'm insightful
detail oriented/thorough
creative but in a pragmatic/practical way
driven and high achieving
don't shy away from conflict
persistent
i like sleeping

esfpmary

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations. May frequently look like an extravert in social settings but is not.
Perfectionist.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP

Idealistic, thoughtful, understanding, loyal, compassionate, kind, friendly.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

Idealistic, thoughtful, understanding, loyal, compassionate, kind, friendly.

Good stuff :)

I am...

An anomaly, overly idealistic, sassy, a daydreamer, a gamine, a master of awkward moments, an aesthetic, inspired, bookish, a rebel with a cause, and possessing "a shyness that is criminally vulgar".

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quiet quite humorous (especially black humour);

INTP

reserved and shy first, can be quite humorous; analyzes everything; low-energy; can be sluggish and forgetful; can show flashes of passion, but does not really want to; cynical; terrified of looking incompetent, dislikes being in a group unless comfortable with the individuals. Questions the validity of otherwise definitely ascertained facts. Enjoys reading, writing and solitary pursuits. At times overly hopeful about personal future whilst incredibly negative and theoretically nihilistic about global future. Tries not to express hopes and dreams to others for fear of ridicule, does not enjoy revealing personal information to anyone below the level of confidant.

Intense, obsessive but not compulsive, enthusiastic about knowledge, craves expertise, talkative when comfortable and quiet when not, pursues justice.

Noon

ISFP

Reserved but I like to entertain. Creative. Procrastinate. Has a sense of others but sometimes blocks it. Spontaneous. Fun-loving. Passionate. Caring. Loyal. Forgetful of boring obligations. May frequently look like an extravert in social settings but is not.
Perfectionist

Aesthetic. Performer. Aim to have a positive impact. Exploratory and improvisational. Curious but not intellectual, imaginative but not abstract. Visual, verbal, aural; interactive learner. Change a little each day. Like to try new things. Want things to be fun and free. Cherishes the simple, little things. Hate pressure and must be free to move at own pace. Easily become bored with things I can't use somehow. Sensitive, empathetic, forgiving, likes peace and good times, easily affected by the environment, believes reality and fantasy should meet halfway.