• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You are the
ESFP

ESFPs are people-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

Oh, I don't know if I really would like to be the center of attention in social situations... on the other hand...:hi:

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
You are the
ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Good job :)

deleted
You are the
ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Good job :)

Maybe you and some of the INTPc members could get together and start up a forum. Most of them are coming up ENTP :)

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP

... Okay.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scored ENTP on this one.

Maybe you and some of the INTPc members could get together and start up a forum. Most of them are coming up ENTP :)
ENTP.org

Why waste time developing two forums?

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
You are the
ENTP

Hm, interesting. In what way is this test accurate? It's the second time I'm taking it, after testing ESFP.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Nonetheless, you may be missing the point, because "Te" in socionics claims to be partly what MBTI "Ti" is, thus socionics believes that MBTI applies a bit of false reasoning.

A socionics theorist might conclude that you are an ISTp, if you have been tested ISTP, because what is applied to MBTI "Ti" has been more reasonably explained as socionics "Te," being a creative function as well as an extroverted function. So most basically ISTP and ISTp are the same type, but ISTp happens to have clearer definition backing it up as well as its relation to other types.

You are not automatically an ISTj if an ISTP that you claim to always have dominant Ti, because Ti (introverted thinking) is of an older branch of theory than white square (introverted thinking.) This explanation may seem a bit gilded though it is simply theory, and it so happens to be the theory of socionics.
I am Ti-Se regardless of system, in particularly if both systems are claiming to be using Jung's cognitive functions. Clearly if Socionics has a different definition of what Ti-Se is, then they are not using Jung's work but has created their own. As suggested to all of you making this argument, supply the forum with the definitions of Socionics and they can be placed next to each other. If you are creating your own definitions (which I would hope that you know the consequences of libel on the forums in arguing that Socionics is making this argument) it should be noted that these are your opinions alone. I will make it easy for you by doing half the work. Here are the cognitive functions from Jung and MB:
Extraverted Sensing: Experiencing the immediate context; taking action in the physical world; noticing changes and opportunities for action; accumulating experiences; scanning for visible reactions and relevant data; recognizing “what is.

Introverted Sensing: Reviewing past experiences; “what is” evoking “what was”; seeking detailed information and links to what is known; recalling stored impressions; accumulating data; recognizing the way things have always been.

Extraverted iNtuiting: Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change “what is” for “what could possibly be”; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Introverted iNtuiting: Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing “what will be”; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

Extraverted Thinking: Segmenting; organizing for efficiency; systematizing; applying logic; structuring; checking for consequences; monitoring for standards or specifications being met; setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters; deciding if something is working or not.

Introverted Thinking: Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.

Extraverted Thinking: Connecting; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting to and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others. Considering what would be appropriate for the situation.

Introverted Feeling: Valuing; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
You are the
ENTP

Hm, interesting. In what way is this test accurate? It's the second time I'm taking it, after testing ESFP.

Accurate.

Plus or minus one letter.

90% of the time.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I've noticed that different personality tests give different results for the Introversion/Extraversion preference.

Some tests, on average, have 50% scoring as Introverted and 50% scoring as Extraverted while others have 75% as Extraverts and 25% as Introverts.

This seems to be one of the 3:1 tests.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the
ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

:BLINK:

The description isn't inaccurate actually. However, per MBTI the type result is incorrect.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I scored as ENTP.

But I'm a loner most of the time. :blink: Fair enough.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You are the
ISTJ

ISTJs are serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Hmm, some of that is true but most is untrue... I'm not extremely thorough and I have awful concentration power. I'm not super hard-working either lol.

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INFP!

It's been almost two years that I haven't taken a test to determine my MBTI type and that my interest in the topic has waned.

There has been a shift to a more open and compassionate stance in my life especially since seriously practicing yoga. It could account for the F.

It would make no sense to change from INTP to INFP from a theoretical typology perspective. A dominant function is supposed to be the kernel of a personality. Ti or Fi, certainly not one then the other. The Ti dominant makes much more sense.

INTP with many aspects that can be likened to a personality with a strong Fi.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hmm, some of that is true but most is untrue... I'm not extremely thorough and I have awful concentration power. I'm not super hard-working either lol.
Just to help you out, this is not a long enough description of an ISTJ for you to be able to judge if you are one or not... also, those parts you said did not describe you, in my opinion, were not really descriptors of an ISTJ - not the ones I know anyway.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP

INTPs are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's the first time I get this one. :D

You are the
ENTP

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I are confused, again... and am beginning to think I really am an ENXP.

You are the
ENTP

Click here for a detailed description of the ENTP.

ILE male and female - Wikisocion

((I LOVE THIS EXPLANATION!!!))

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I are confused, again... and am beginning to think I really am an ENXP.

You are the
ENTP

Click here for a detailed description of the ENTP.

ILE male and female - Wikisocion

((I LOVE THIS EXPLANATION!!!))
ENTPs are great people, but so are ENFPs, actually.

There's really no such thing as an "x".
People just use an x as a place-holder when they aren't sure which one they are.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Thank you! :)

I thought I knew what type I was... but this set me back again.

VagrantFarce

The link in the OP isn't working :(

[edit] now it works!

[edit2]:

You are the
INFP

INFPs are quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

Yup!