• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

deleted
I'm definitely introverted. Alone and in my head is how I figure out how I will navigate the outside world and people.

It is quite normal for humans to think and organize inside their heads. ENTJs tend not to get as much direct influence from other people as they do with objective thinking. I'm glad you are looking into this subject and sorting things out.

Anyway, I'm not sure which questions were used to differentiate between E/I. But here are a couple I think might have messed things up in terms of T/F:

You value justice higher than mercy

I see this question all the time on personality indicators and it trips me up. I answered "sometimes," but it's probably somewhere between that and "mostly." I think there is some assumption that an F type will choose "mercy." This is not necessarily true for some INFJs (especially Enneagram 1s) that have a strict moral code.

You are loyal to your friends and find it difficult to break long standing relationships regardless of what the other person does

I answered "less often." I cut off people and never turn back even if I inwardly forgive them (which I usually do). Again, due to the moral code mentioned above.

Neither of these questions relate directly to the F/T preference, but answers relate with various personalities and temperaments.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neither of these questions relate directly to the F/T preference, but answers relate with various personalities and temperaments.

Ohhh, I see. How did you match up the personalities with questions?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ohhh, I see. How did you match up the personalities with questions?

If he told you that, he'd have to kill you.

So far I've been able to manipulate the test to give me INFP and ISTJ. But I've still not been able to pin down which questions determine what.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You are the
ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

I think this is fairly accurate for me.

G

garbage

Based on the responses, this test seems to be biased toward ENTJ.

Incidentally, it was right for me. :D

Nah, just kidding. This one is certainly better than some of the others out there. It does seem to be measuring both functions and dichotomies in places, which might be a good approach.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the
ENFP

ENFPs are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Click here for a detailed description of the ENFP.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
i got ENTP, unfortunately. I was answering honestly and hoping it would give me accurate results.

wolfy

awsm
I did it again. Made myself look more stupid and got my type ISFP.

You are the
ISFP

ISFPs are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

The questions and the test seem to have a massive skew to N.

You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

Maybe you could differentiate types of interests?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I got ENFJ, only one letter wrong, not that bad really.

deleted
i got ENTP, unfortunately. I was answering honestly and hoping it would give me accurate results.

If you were hoping for it to type you ENFP then you were most likely trying to make it type you ENFP.

The questions and the test seem to have a massive skew to N.

You are able to generate intellectual interest and curiosity in others

Maybe you could differentiate types of interests?

There are no skews. The answers are relative to the tester and why you are typed something you've never been typed before is probably very reasonable.

It's up to one to rethink their answers or investigate further these results and what they mean.

I got ENFJ, only one letter wrong, not that bad really.

The point of this test, like I've said, isn't to match up with your already tested personality type, but it is to give you insight on how you answered the questions, and if answered truthfully you will get an accurate result. Many people happen to type themselves a bit off, and some will go into thinking that they are this type without really paying attention to the reality of who they are.

Inaccurate typing as been very common with the MBTI. The answers of this test are dependent of each other and it takes into consideration dozens of variables, compared to MBTI which only have a limited quality 8 variables. The fact that one types as a 90% on feeling on the MBTI is not sufficient enough to even say they are an xxFx.

Delve further into these results to see the truth you seek. Preferences like extroversion or feeling aren't usually what they seem to be. There is a much more steady categorization with these multiple theories when combined.

wolfy

awsm
There are no skews. The answers are relative to the tester and why you are typed something you've never been typed before is probably very reasonable.

It's up to one to rethink their answers or investigate further these results and what they mean.

OK, Will do.

You are imaginative and creative, and are often the one who enthusiastically promotes new ideas on the job

I'm curious as to what this measures as. I do it all the time.

redacted

You are the
INTJ

Almost.

(Maybe you could have the algorithm output the next couple of guesses; I'm sure my result was very close on T/F.)

deleted
You are the
INTJ

Almost.

(Maybe you could have the algorithm output the next couple of guesses; I'm sure my result was very close on T/F.)

Actually results on this test rarely come close to each other because of the dependency of answers.

redacted

Actually results on this test rarely come close to each other because of the dependency of answers.

Either way, there are probably values given to each type (if not, you could program it in easily), and you could just list the first three instead of number one only.

(Plus, I'm sure I scored close on T/F, since I was almost positive I'd come out F based on my answers.)

deleted
Either way, there are probably values given to each type (if not, you could program it in easily), and you could just list the first three instead of number one only.

I do have the option to show the top 3 results, but I won't apply the feature due to further discrepancy and test manipulation. I want the questions to be answered with as little influence from theory as possible.

I'm sure I scored close on T/F, since I was almost positive I'd come out F based on my answers.

This sureness would yield a result based on MBTI theory and not subjective answering of the questions, which would be a usual problem of test takers. You may have just answered the questions based on what you think the test would type you as. This happens in most cases of MBTI pretyped taking new tests, and I don't recommend this approach for accuracy. I guarantee if you answer the questions about yourself accurately and take the needed amount of time to interpret the questions, you will get the correct result. There is no skewing of preferences.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Scored as INTP.