• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

deleted
I developed this 41 question test with many variables in mind. I took into account theories on temperament, preference, and the functions. The fact that this test has many variables indicates that it is quite an accurate and reasonable personality test. I have seen complaints about personality tests because they miss out on significant defining questions from different categories of theory, thus leading to its inaccuracy. If you are unsure about your personality type or want to give testing another try, this test will prove very accurate. I put a lot of thought into sorting every personality type when designing this and a select few questions have been recycled from other tests. This test has had astonishingly influential mind-changing results with the original sample of people and it gives much insight to personality types. It has been recommended by the majority of its takers and many have said they have realized their type for the first time though this tool, after other tests have resulted otherwise.

Take TypeSorter to find out your personality type.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

You are the
INTJ

INTJs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

It wasn't quite as obvious as some of the other ones. I kind of like it.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
You are the
INTJ

INTJs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Errrrrrrrrrr what. I keep feeling like I'm taking these tests wrong.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
ISTP. You should take out they in "Risk-takers who they live for the moment."

Well I don't often get an ISTP result, so good job.

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
INTP. Something to do with answering sometimes to the majority of questions?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are the
ENTP

heh not so accurate for me.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I scored as an ISTJ.

I often found myself clicking the "sometimes" button (which is probably why I got the incorrect result). I think the test would be more accurate if you took out that option.

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
It was accurate for me.

You are the
INFJ

INFJs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yeah i could answer sometimes to a majority of the questions.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You are the
ENTP

ENTPs are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
You are the
ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Hmm...

I guess it's possible.

katerp

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I got ENTP...and I usually test as 100% I and in the 80s on F. Not so accurate for me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP :)

Dunno..if I feel insecure, I can test as an introvert, though I doubt people consider me one.

Edit: I just retook the test I took the first time.. Extraverted (E) 71% Introverted (I) 29%

Last edited:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENTP.

I's seem to be getting typed E's and vice versa.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uh...:shock: Not sure about that test. I highlighted what does pertain to me (although 'assertive' pertains mostly to my persona at work, although over time I'm becoming more assertive in personal life as well), but like others, I answered 'sometimes' to many of the questions which no doubt skewed things.

You are the
ENTJ

ENTJs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.
Click here for a detailed description of the ENTJ.

deleted
I don't know what to say except that if you are definitely an introvert then you should definitely type as an I on this test. There is no interchange of E and I whatsoever. If there is no way you are an E and you tested E, perhaps you should go over your answers one more time to double check for accuracy.

Don't regard the definitions at the end as much as the general personality itself. The definitions don't completely appertain to personality, but are just stereotypes, so they won't mean as much as the four letter result. The result more so defines how one thinks and acts and specific occurrences aren't necessary applied to the personality. The result definitions will be changed to suit a more theoretical form.

Do remember that your own personality can be underdeveloped from age and experience thus not exuding typical occurrences. Most people don't know their true personality because it develops during low expected circumstances and takes quite a while, and this is not to say that this test is any better than the others, but this should give insight to how you are developing if you answer the questions truthfully as best as you can, because it considers a lot in the process.