• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Accurate for me.

You are the
ISTj

ISTjs are serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

psyche

I like the format and length of this test but I couldn't take it. Some questions I didn't understand at all (e.g., "You seek out activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing" -- what does this mean?) and others had two contradictory parts to them (e.g., "You tend to quickly recognize and be quite vocal about discomfort that arises" -- I always quickly recognize discomfort but am rarely vocal about it).

I'd like to see the test revised, though, as it seems interesting and possibly very useful.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
ENTP

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

I have been getting NT a lot lately. I think I'm a weak T though, unless NT can be highly emotional.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK... I got ENTJ the first time.

Then I got rid of all the "sometimes" answers and got... ESTJ!?

WHAT is this shit. your quiz is broken.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This may seem trivial, but I didn't take the test because the background on the site was so distracting.

Made it to hard to read, so I just left. Dark text with a light solid background, please.

Much respect though for your time and effort to make a test. :)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
See this is a problem.. liking people, having personality and being a sociable person does not mean I am a social person. I have few friends and I hardly socialize beyond situations where I am forced to, like work.
I am also personable and disarming when out on public. I am talkative with counter and service people. But this learned behavior and manners.
In reality I am anti social.

This test says I am an ENFP..

I am not an extrovert.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
You are the
INTp

INTps are logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
umm...surprise again!

ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

seems to me that which ever test i take, the result is always enfp...
i was confused by question 40 in this test though

Last edited:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
You are the
INFj

INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

KDude

I did this before.. I was thinking I'd get ISFj this time for some reason, but it's ISFp once again.

ShadowOfTheNight

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
"You are the
ENTj

ENTjs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization."

Interesting, this says I'm an extrovert.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Sounds like me. :)

the killer potatoe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, I got ENTp. which is funny because I am still an i, and I'm definately P. I still need to have time alone to recharge. I also detest schedules. No I think I'm pretty happy being an INTP.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Pretty good test, but to be honest, it doesn't seem any different from the majority of MBTI tests out there.

In fact, like with most tests I've taken, the result is somewhat inconclusive.

For example, on this test, I initially tested as INFP.

This is because the question "You are reserved and suspicious around others until you are sure of their intentions" is misleading.

I initially answered "sometimes", which seemed like a reasonable and honest answer, since I am sometimes reserved and suspicious around others until I'm sure of their intentions.

Not surprisingly, this answer alone tipped me in the direction of INFP.

How do I know this?

Because by simply going back and changing the answer to "less often" I got ENFP.

Changing it to "less often" is not an outright lie, but it's a tiny bit of a stretch though.

You might say, "Well, maybe it's not the test. Maybe you really ARE INFP. Or maybe you're some kind of INFP/ENFP hybrid."

Overall, I relate MUCH more to ENFP than INFP.

And overall, it's a pretty good test. Certainly as good as the best tests I've come across elsewhere. :yes::)

But, like the other tests, I think it needs work on the Introversion/Extraversion dimension.

VelvetGlove

I am VERY new to this entire system. I have scored EFNP or ENFP (not sure of the order) on one longer test, and this one is You are the
ENTj

ENTjs are assertive, outspoken, and driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Well, we know I am an extrovert....

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INFj.

Pretty darn accurate...Good test...It does borrow a few from the original Myers Briggs but then again they are good questions, so as long as it's legal I have no problems with it.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting, I scored INFJ :). Makes sense...Ive been feeling more introverted for the past couple days. Ive taken the MBTI many times and have always scored ENFJ. My friends are pissing me off right now, I want to be a hermit for a while.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, ENTP. Is that because I´m borderline T/F and have rearranged my functions in a slightly odd order??? Let´s say it´s not how I see myself ;-)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a first... :yim_rolling_on_the_

I notice this is Socionics though, and I sometimes get weird results with those tests, whereas I test consistently INXP with MBTI tests.

You are the ENTp