• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accurate Personality Test

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTj . . . ? This test has brutally raped me (no offense to ENTjs).

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Wow, I'm really confused right now!

deleted
Gosh I hope everyone knows this is now a socionics test. I didn't specify it here since this thread is old.

Really, if you have no faith in socionics, I'd dismiss the results at once. They shouldn't be used to represent your MBTI type.

Please, refer to this link in the future.

Thank you.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gosh I hope everyone knows this is now a socionics test. I didn't specify it here since this thread is old.

Really, if you have no faith in socionics, I'd dismiss the results at once. They shouldn't be used to represent your MBTI type.

Please, refer to this link in the future.

Thank you.

It looked like Socionics from the results. Maybe I should specify, I'm pretty sure I'm an ISTj type for Socionics. I still thought my results were.. interesting.

Sybyll

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Huh, I got ENTp. Still, I could identify with the little description at the end (except the part about liking people...). This is the second or third time I test as an E, but I'm sure I'm an I. So not that accurate, really.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me---> ENTp, This test isn't too bad
Sybyll- a confident I can often test as an E, are you a confident I?

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Your test was not accurate for me.

You are the
ENTp

I am actually an ENFP, and I am disappointed, because other tests label me as an ENTP as well. Until I knew about typology and functions, I actually thought I was one. So I guess I'm just one of those ENFP's who values logic above most things, intelligence over friendliness...difficult for a test to type.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Actually, in retrospect, ENTp is a socionics designation. So, maybe I am an ENTp in socionics and an ENFP in typology. I do not know socionics; is this test inclined toward socionics or typology.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I developed this 41 question test with many variables in mind. I took into account theories on temperament, preference, and the functions. The fact that this test has many variables indicates that it is quite an accurate and reasonable personality test. I have seen complaints about personality tests because they miss out on significant defining questions from different categories of theory, thus leading to its inaccuracy. If you are unsure about your personality type or want to give testing another try, this test will prove very accurate. I put a lot of thought into sorting every personality type when designing this and a select few questions have been recycled from other tests. This test has had astonishingly influential mind-changing results with the original sample of people and it gives much insight to personality types. It has been recommended by the majority of its takers and many have said they have realized their type for the first time though this tool, after other tests have resulted otherwise.

Take TypeSorter to find out your personality type.
Hm. I turned out to be an ENTj. Not sure what the MBTI equivalent is.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Your test was not accurate for me.

You are the
ENTp

I am actually an ENFP, and I am disappointed, because other tests label me as an ENTP as well. Until I knew about typology and functions, I actually thought I was one. So I guess I'm just one of those ENFP's who values logic above most things, intelligence over friendliness...difficult for a test to type.

I feel the same way. Most test label me as ISTP, but I think that I am an ISFP who values logic.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hey OP, first of all nice avatar, secondly, do you keep a database of the tests that are taken and the answers that are given? The best way to improve your test would be to include this after the verdict:

Do you know your type already and it contradicts with this test's answer? Y/N
If Y> What is your type?

Then you will see patterns in the questions, you could even write a program for it though it probably wouldn't be worth the time unless you had a really large sample. Is it too late to put that improvement in there or do you not like the idea?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I got ENTP. :huh:

I shall read the description that your ENTP designation links to more in-depth tomorrow. There are some items that definitely describe me, such as the ability to know a person's response after they've said the first two words of their sentence...