• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Jack of All Types

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
What about you INTj's? Isn't ni the function that most easily shifts perspective? I swear I remember reading that somewhere.

Which function is most likely to mimic for social approval? Fe.

Which function periodically deal with multiple perspectives? Ni

So INFJ or ENFJ?

redacted

So INFJ or ENFJ?

Yeah. NFJs are good at speaking the language of other people.

I have an ENFJ roomate who I thought was an ENTP for a long time (she has an ENTP brother and INTJ father.)

She can pretty much get in anyone's shoes, though, and see what they see.

(I can do this too, but since I'm introverted I can't mimic extroversion that well.)

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Yeah. NFJs are good at speaking the language of other people.

I have an ENFJ roomate who I thought was an ENTP for a long time (she has an ENTP brother and INTJ father.)

She can pretty much get in anyone's shoes, though, and see what they see.

(I can do this too, but since I'm introverted I can't mimic extroversion that well.)

QFT.

ENFJs and INFJs definitely speak my language better than I speak theirs.

Frank

So INFJ or ENFJ?

You could also mimic for pragmatic reasons beyond the need for social approval. ni+te seems like it would be especially adept at this. The INTJ I know does it quite well. When this occurs as a natural phonemenon other than for a goal related reason though I would have to think an ne dominant would most appear this way. At least in the context described in the op.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
As for most difficult to type, I'd concur that it's an INFJ. Swines always bury everything in their boots!!!
What's that supposed to mean?

(btw, I don't think 'swine' has a different plural form, like deer)

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I think ENFJ. They're amazing at mirroring those around them.

I don't think so with ENFJ. When I'm around them I can always sense their intensity and I'm liable to break out in a cold sweat.

The best I think would be in the delta quadra, delta ST types. That would be ESTJ and ISTJ in MBTI.