• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

G

Glycerine

I'm INFJ and people say that I have an " intense, mischievous twinkle in my eyes...kinda like I'm always up to something" gaze a lot of the time.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
boo-1-1.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm INFJ and people say that I have an " intense, mischievous twinkle in my eyes...kinda like I'm always up to something" gaze a lot of the time.

Ditto / i have that inflection in my voice

wrldisquiethere

MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
2w1
My contribution:

eyes.jpg

Magnum or blue steel. I rarely look like this unless I want to get inside your pants or you are in the process of pissing me off.

Holy cows! How often have you been told you look like Hugh Jackman?

This thread is interesting.

I just grabbed these quickly off of Facebook, so I didn't crop out the rest of the face, but here are my ESFJ eyes:

n1276380112_30119276_7216.jpg

My boyfriend is, I believe, an ISTP:

n1276380112_30149273_495.jpg

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
same thing here more or less... good friends of mine have gone on saying i have blue....only to then later have some other person who knows me JUST as well say green....

Just wanted to add to the eye-changing colour discussion. My boyfriend also has the whole green/blue/hazel thing and I still couldn't really say definitively "he has *this colour* eyes" because they honestly vary. I'd probably go with turquoise green if necessary.

I love his eyes, he's ISFJ and I think they are an expression of that. They're huge, round and soft and just looking at them you know he's a loving person who wants to make people happy.
By contrast my eyes are just a couple of angular slits tbh. They do kind of look as if I'm judging everything. I don't like my eyes, they don't make me look very feminine.

@ wrldisquiet - You're really pretty :) I actually thought you might be a guy before because there's a guy in your avatar. Weird how we assume that.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jock...the point is to see your gaze. the way you look out into the world. you look ready for an eye exam there. do better!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
24733_427409065608_652440608_5635501_6252607_n.jpg

Already posted this in the picture thread but I think it is kind of my signature gaze.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my stare looks distinctive NF...
eyes1.jpg

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
It is not exactly a stare, but it's a look I often have. :)

DSC00942_2-3-1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey there ya go! super intense and figuring it all out....yep cool. :)

Jaguar

I don't know LX, he might be the next Boston Strangler with those eyes. Lol.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...the figuring it all out does look suspiciously like plotting doesn't it? haha