• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ actually no. haha it would seem that way though wouldn't it...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well...I never heard of color-changing eyes. Not after puberty anyways.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well...I never heard of color-changing eyes. Not after puberty anyways.

I'll chime in. Mine apparently turn blue when I'm highly emotional (and yes, I mean more emotional than an ENFP already tends to be :alttongue:), I 've been told. I do have a thin blue band around my otherwise green eyes...so maybe its coz of the size of the pupil at that time?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
eyesuf7.jpg

eyes2xp1.jpg

scaled.php

Analyze

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Luckily for you guys I don't have a phone and you all can be spared the
ENFJ stare of I'm-staring-right-into-you-and-you-don't-know-if-you-should-run-or-blush-but-ultimately-you-are-going-to-reevaluate-your-life-goals-and-maybe-even-write-a-memoir.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
My INTJ dad changes eyes colour according to his mood. It's normally light green, but when he gets angry, nervous or excited it turns into a vibrant blue. My eyes are brown but more time than not they have a circle around them which is emerald green. I never perceived any relation to my moods.

That is weird...my eyes do similar changes. I don't think it is personality type related though.

I go from blue to green to shades of grey.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll chime in. Mine apparently turn blue when I'm highly emotional (and yes, I mean more emotional than an ENFP already tends to be :alttongue:), I 've been told. I do have a thin blue band around my otherwise green eyes...so maybe its coz of the size of the pupil at that time?

That is weird...my eyes do similar changes. I don't think it is personality type related though.

I go from blue to green to shades of grey.

same thing here more or less... good friends of mine have gone on saying i have blue....only to then later have some other person who knows me JUST as well say green....

G

garbage

I'm pretty sure that every picture of me just has horrible redeye

242sz02.jpg

sade

same thing here more or less... good friends of mine have gone on saying i have blue....only to then later have some other person who knows me JUST as well say green....

My eyes are mostly gray so they tend to look a bit different in every pic and in different lightings, the color range is from blue to green.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
miss sade has beautiful eyes :wubbie:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My contribution:

eyes.jpg

Magnum or blue steel. I rarely look like this unless I want to get inside your pants or you are in the process of pissing me off.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
same look? haha...that's funny

and yep intense nt eyes.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
INFJ.
I heard my face changes expression quickly but mostly seems..."out of touch or just plain bored".
Ew, I just realized my right eye looks like it's sliding off my face xD