• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
dawkins1.jpg

morrissey300x369.jpg

depending on what's going on in their lives or in that moment, both expressions could easily be switched.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
depending on what's going on in their lives or in that moment, both expressions could easily be switched.
This ain't an exact science. But keep in mind that those are typical expressions of Dawkins and Morrissey (I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey was literally thinking about animals).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oh...just saw these...these are great examples...cool!

that was meant to quote jacks pictures! and shut up jack!! haha!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i agree...and think an nt will pick up more on what or how they think where an nf will pick up how they are feeling.....right?

Gauche

You can tell a lot about what's going on mentally if you watch someone for a minute.

Surely, but I was talking about that two guys you uploaded. On that photos I really cannot discern what is who thinking. I mean both can think whether about poor animals or science something.

As you said, there is a need to watch person's manners and dynamics. Photos which we upload here are one thing, but the gaze dynamics are other thing. These photos are only static images and gives us a certain understanding, but movements can provide us better and deeper understanding after that. So I try to say these theories based only on photos are somehow limited

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha!! shut up!! this is a fun game for me...i could do this all day and want to analyze more eyes please!! i know stuff jack. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
but see...by looking at the pics i've got a whole mental image of their mannerisms and style of speech and everything.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
haha!! shut up!! this is a fun game for me...i could do this all day and want to analyze more eyes please!! i know stuff jack. :D
But I agree with you! If you could see my face, you'd know I was just kidding around.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i knew you were...now post yours so i can oggle it too please. ;)

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
but see...by looking at the pics i've got a whole mental image of their mannerisms and style of speech and everything.

whoever says you can't tell anything from these pictures is cray! i'm hesitant to agree with ea, because i seem to always agree with her, but i can totally construct a kind of basic personality for them! everything in the pics tells you something

Gauche

yes, the "vibe", but could you certainly tell which is NT and which is NF based on photos? Probably not. You don't know what's on their mind, you need to interact with them, know what they speak about, how they reason.

The first might be thinking "oh, that creepy bomb shells, how should I improve them so they pierce bigger piece of steel", but also "oh, it's time to feed my puppies, they are so cute"
The second: "Oh, she left me, that's a bitch, it's her fault after all", or "should I buy Ford or Porsche? Ford is cheaper but Porsche has stronger engine. However, Ford has better transmissions, and is bigger, but Porsche is more cool, darn..."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...the really frustrating thing for me is that i can't verbalize it...but i can sense really strongly the interaction i would have with both and the kind of questions they would ask and the softness vs the aloofness of their tone and body language.