• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have that signature INFJ victimized look. Like something bad is about to happen or has happened.

Damn, that's the most accurate way to describe it I've heard. Not a bad thing, just very... "signature" of the look.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*grin*
I was actually evaluating whether or not I liked green and purple eyeshadow together.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You have that signature INFJ victimized look. Like something bad is about to happen or has happened.

Wow, that's so true. All the INFJ eyes in this thread kind of look like stills from a suspense movie.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
The classic entp gaze

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ looks almost EXACTLY like this one then EcK ;)

DSCN0002-1.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
mh, my camera's batteries are dead and I'm not willing to go through my stuffs in a quest for the charger.
found something: will do.
kkjkhrv4.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh yay!! more people's eyes!!
but i don't see any similarities so now i'm just all screwed up...so THANKS! haha...j/k

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Interesting I feel like I know have the INFJ stare down pat... It is alomst a hurt look in the eye like eyes that are reflecting on wistful sorrow, very beautiful! ENTPs have an intense gaze! Knowing, alert..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i think so too...but it's whatever's and eck's that threw me kinda...idk

i'll look more.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Hmm... why not...
eyes.jpg

Just small enough to not show how old I look :D.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Interesting I feel like I know have the INFJ stare down pat... It is alomst a hurt look in the eye like eyes that are reflecting on wistful sorrow, very beautiful! ENTPs have an intense gaze! Knowing, alert..

Yeh, INFJ has that strange and beautiful sorrow when you look beyond the first eye catching glance. I can get INTP, INFJ, ENFP(though always got that one), ENTP (gaze looks like us but not quite, more thinker to it), and ISFP (really distinct also). For the ones that are far further from my type, I'm pretty bad still. And I still don't get the INFP gaze, which I really should.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm... why not...
eyes.jpg

Just small enough to not show how old I look :D.

Wow, gorgeous colour!

I have no idea how eyes are supposed to tell type so I can add nothing substantial :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...wild horses...i think entp and enfp are kinda similar too.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
ENPs are always scanning the area looking for something new and crazy to do. My messed up eyes:

eyes.jpg