• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signature gazes and types

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
...sadly? i'm kinda happy about being able to see at varrying light levels

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right...you kids know that though...maybe they meant it was really dark and so the light was really bright to her eyes??

whatever...post more eyes please...i want to see...post yours g...i can kinda see from your pic i guess and maybe you do have that signature intense entp gaze...hmmm

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
EA, go to an eye care center and try to guess the types.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
istp

istpqt3.jpg

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
G-Virus...I recognize that facial expression. My ex makes a similar one, and it's equally intense and almost a cross between curious, skeptical, and doleful.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
thats my usual relaxed facial expression... not really mean :thinking:

I know that. :D Looks about the same as mine.

@Uberfurher, that is normal mode for us. Angry, and the eyebrows move down a bit, and the eyes become more "piercing".

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP eyes? Crazy ENFP eyes? What?!! LOL.

ENFP: Crazy eyes.
ENTP: Concentrating eyes.
INTP: Sad eyes.
INTJ: Aloof eyes.
INFP: Hurt eyes.
INFJ: Deep eyes.

Just thinking out loud.

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
View attachment 2908
my gaze...

I love the intense gaze of an INTJ..It's a bit unnerving, but they look like they're scanning and they're about the only people that don't look away when you stare back, in my experience :)

This is my experience as well. Scares the bejesus out of me at times.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Just thinking out loud.

haha...but crazy?? there's gotta be a better descriptive term
how about beautiful...or stunning...you know...one of those. :D

Rikka

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP, babeh.

INTPeyes.png

I've got a bit of a lazy eye from a childhood accident, i don't think it's too apparent here.

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Just thinking out loud.

Deep eyes? Maybe mine are just too old to show much of anything. Mr. INTJ, however, seems to read them well no matter what I do, while, Ms. ESTJ goes by the color: Green--bad moon risin'; brown--happy times are here again. Let me see if I can do a link. If not, I have a photo on my profile, though the cat's the most interesting thing about it.

edit: Forumtardness strikes again. Couldn't download prorile pic, so anyone interested will have to go to my public profile. Sorry...

Last edited: